31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

You already mentioned your are cut off from sex , do you think Marcus will stop fucking other girls and in case he keep on gucking others how do you think Shelly will react? the thought of her jealous and angry when in bed with you while hearing woman moaning makes me very horny .

Quick update

I didn’t see her at all on Friday after 6am, she left for work from his condo. He picked her in the evening and they directly drove to a beach resort around 25 miles from Savannah and spent the night there.

I saw her next at 1pm after she dropped him to the airport. We spent Saturday together, a movie and then long date night. Sunday was a lazy morning with late breakfast and then 18 miles bike ride together. Later in the evening we caught up with friends who were in the town. No sex but lots of kissing and playing.

He is back at 6pm today, Shelly will pick him from the airport. They both are tested now so tonight there won’t be any need for rubber. I may join her to the airport to see them together

Now the real test of Shelly begins. Does she honor you and your marriage and continue to prevent him from getting her pregnant, or does she "forget" and seel there love with a baby.

I bet no one can argue the best combination of three things: bareback, missionary position with her legs on his shoulder and continuous kisses
Loving your story. I'm wanting my wife to go black. She's a BBC virgin. I want to see her and a bull passionately kissing and fucking. She told me months ago what about the risk of her falling in love. I told her I'd take that risk. We're in a holding pattern.

David, Most of us appreciate that you are not sharing too many details of Shelly’s experience but what about yourself? For me the sexual excitement of knowing another man is pleasuring my wife is out of this world. The feelings I experienced were so intense – very arousing but also unsettling. Are you remaining celibate? Is that your choice? Do you masturbate? It would be good to hear what you are experiencing.

Hot story bro! Sucks not to bust after all that but you did the right and respectful thing. Your cock looks amazing btw. It looks slightly bigger than my wife's dildo. I'd for her to enjoy a cock like yours if she ever gets serious about it.

Back