31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

That’s disappointing David. Lol. You know we all are invested in your evolving relationship with Shelly and Marcus.

Why didn’t Shelly go out of town with Marcus?

Marcus has made two things clear:

1) He doesn’t do 3some with another guy. His words “I don’t want another dick or dickhead in my bed”

2) He is also not interested in doing sex in front of me. Making out is ok but not sex

Question here - is this normal for a bull?
You're assuming he is a bull. He may simply be a guy who wanted to fuck your wife, and accepted the fact that you were okay with it. He would have likely fucked her if she was cheating on you behind your back as well. So you can't expect him to behave like a bull, unless he either was one in the past...or specified that he was looking for a hotwife as a lover...which I doubt he did.

So, since you pushed her into his arms, you are kind of stuck with whatever the results are...because it doesn't look like she would stop now even if you wanted her to. Do you?

Only she would know that answer
I am very surprised that you didn't have a conversation with Shelly before all this in regards to what you both wanted out of it. I would have put boundaries up to protect my marriage. Maybe asking her now where she wants this to go. Let it be her decision at this point.

Marcus has made two things clear:

1) He doesn’t do 3some with another guy. His words “I don’t want another dick or dickhead in my bed”

2) He is also not interested in doing sex in front of me. Making out is ok but not sex

Question here - is this normal for a bull?
I have never seen him as a bull. Maybe that's why I have always thought his intentions are to steal your wife from you. As long as you and Shelly are clear where she wants this to go I don't see a problem for you.

Maybe a bull maybe not. It’s hard to tell until we hear more details.

David hasn’t shared the conversations he and Shelly have had regarding limits they have placed to safeguard their marriage or what Shelly wants from her relationship with Marcus and how she feels about Marcus now that it appears she has fallen hard and fast.

I know from my own experience when I was married and watched my wife at the time with many black men, some of the black men didnt want me around when they fucked my wife, those men werent bulls, they were black men that just wanted to fuck her and they did, now her regular bulls would want me there watching and stroking, then be there to clean up. Now, someone said he may not be a bull and if he isnt a bull, he may not want you there watching, he just wants to fuck her and knowing she is married and you arent getting any, that could be his motivation, knowing you are now pussy free and willingly gave Shelly to him to fuck and do as he pleases with her, being she is ok with what he wants to do. I know my ex wifes black lovers would share her with their friends, sometimes I got to watch others I didnt. so hopefully all works out for the best for all parties involved.

Disagree. David hasn’t received much advice from us. Questions yes in an attempt to avoid speculation. Thanks David for sharing what you have to this point but I look forward to more details when you are ready.

Disagree. David hasn’t received much advice from us. Questions yes in an attempt to avoid speculation. Thanks David for sharing what you have to this point but I look forward to more details when you are ready.
Maybe someone should start another thread about what people speculate (imagine) has happened between Shelly and Marcus. LOL

Back