31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

As was the case last week, she came back to her "first" home on Monday after belonging to him over the weekend. This time though he also came to drop her and stayed for 45 min over drinks (yes drinks on Monday...lol).

He made it visibly clear that he is part of "her" life as well :love:

Nothing discreet like sex or anything but small signals, such as peck on her lips, squeezing her tush when she was fixing a *******, telling her how she can fuck off one of her colleagues who is bother her at work, etc. (can share in details if anyone wants)

She is with me now for the weekdays.

So many conversations to be had. I am envious sir

Yes, David please share as much detail as you would like. We are, of course, all ears. What are her conversations with him? Has she shared them with you? How is she acting with you…shy withdrawn? Thanks David.

As was the case last week, she came back to her "first" home on Monday after belonging to him over the weekend. This time though he also came to drop her and stayed for 45 min over drinks (yes drinks on Monday...lol).

He made it visibly clear that he is part of "her" life as well :love:

Nothing discreet like sex or anything but small signals, such as peck on her lips, squeezing her tush when she was fixing a drin k in the kitchen, telling her how she can fuck off one of her colleagues who is bother her at work, etc. (can share in details if anyone wants)

She is with me now for the weekdays.
I would love to hear the details about what the work colleague.

David, when this first started you wrote a post about yourselves. You said, “I have no doubt that she isn't cheating on me or anything like that..but I am trying to read her mind..what's going on there and if she ever thought of being in that bed instead of that other woman? Will it ever happen?”

and now she is spending her weekends with him. Kudos to you of course. But I think the pieces of the puzzle that are missing that everyone wants to know about is the connective tissue regarding Shelly.

how much conversation about her having a lover took place before any of this? Has she ever expressed an openness to the fantasy before him? And once you started talking to him, she obviously knew what your hope was, but did she Xpress the same? You have been very vocal about your desires and hopes and wants in this situation. At least for me, I am curious as to what her progression was

I’m with you Myhunger.. I’d love to hear more about Shelly’s real thoughts about Marcus.. something I don’t think she will share with David mainly because she wouldn’t want to hurt his feelings. There’s no doubt in my mind that Shelly has a lot more feelings for Marcus than she would ever share with David. She’s definitely not staying with Marcus because David wanted her to do so.. No, she’s going to be spending every weekend with him because she herself has a huge desire to be with him and it wouldn’t surprise me that it might soon escalate to seeking him during the week also, maybe even without David knowing. Yes, I could be wrong but I think it’s a very high possibility that her feelings for Marcus is much, much more deeper than David will ever know.. and it’s not just a sexual feeling for him either.. it’s much much more..

I’m with you Myhunger.. I’d love to hear more about Shelly’s real thoughts about Marcus.. something I don’t think she will share with David mainly because she wouldn’t want to hurt his feelings. There’s no doubt in my mind that Shelly has a lot more feelings for Marcus than she would ever share with David. She’s definitely not staying with Marcus because David wanted her to do so.. No, she’s going to be spending every weekend with him because she herself has a huge desire to be with him and it wouldn’t surprise me that it might soon escalate to seeking him during the week also, maybe even without David knowing. Yes, I could be wrong but I think it’s a very high possibility that her feelings for Marcus is much, much more deeper than David will ever know.. and it’s not just a sexual feeling for him either.. it’s much much more..
Yes, but you are speculating like crazy. I am not interested in the what-ifs....just the what is. Based on his story, she went from being irritated in hearing Marcus fucking downstairs, to being down there herself 2 weeks later. Clearly a lot was left out.

Yes, much of what I say is through speculation but it’s already obvious that Shelly isn’t saying very much about what happens while she is with Marcus.. Hopefully she will start telling him more as for right now, we are only hearing David’s side of this amazing story..

If I was in David's shoes and that was my wife I wouldn't be getting much sleep. Not due to listening for sounds of sex, but the knowledge things are racing very fast to a point Shelly may only come up occasionally if at all.

I hope I am wrong David.

David, I agree we all would appreciate more details regarding Shelly and Marcus’ interactions, conversations and their sexual connection.

As well as, your current sexual interactions with your wife now that she’s home with you. Are you still abstaining or have you reclaimed Shelly?

Also, earlier in the thread you indicated that your plan with Shelly was to move back to Atlanta during the fall. It is that still the plan? Or has that changed now that Shelly and Marcus have developed a relationship?

Lots of speculation there. I would speculate otherwise. We all know the passion of new relationships, tearing each others clothes off, can’t get enough, and then it all settles down. Shelly’s only had her two weekends so far so still deep in the first phase and my guess is it will settle down in a month or so.

Yes, much of what I say is through speculation but it’s already obvious that Shelly isn’t saying very much about what happens while she is with Marcus.. Hopefully she will start telling him more as for right now, we are only hearing David’s side of this amazing story..
It's always amazing and beautiful when another beautiful white wife goes black and another white hubby becomes a cuckold.

If I was in David's shoes and that was my wife I wouldn't be getting much *******. Not due to listening for sounds of sex, but the knowledge things are racing very fast to a point Shelly may only come up occasionally if at all.

I hope I am wrong David.
That’s why you don’t want someone having a love based relationship as part of a strictly sex based fantasy.

it seems fun, but in the long run, you are not a participant in someone else’s relationship and will have no say in how two other people feel about each other.

i get a woman’s desire to have sex with the hottest man possible, especially when he’s swinging a big black cock. I’m all for that.

But men who satisfy other men’s wives are not in it to marry your wife, even if your wife falls in love with them.

This can leave both you and your wife broken hearted, but for two different relationships.

And let’s be honest, are there any bulls out there interested in monogamy?

Your bull/master/best lover you could imagine may demand that you be his and his only, and women will rightfully concede to a beautiful black cock, and often fall in love with the man who wields it, but the vast majority of time there will be no reciprocation on the bulls part, and the consensus is that this is implied when the relationship is initiated.

Has she ever expressed an openness to the fantasy before him?
If you read my earlier posts, we have been talking about it in the past. In fact we had two guys we tried, one got further than the other one but it was not a match of us. There was too much desperation from both of them. Shelly took time meeting and getting comfortable with Marcus and then took the next step. The biggest difference between Marcus and the ones in the past was his patience and maturity of handling her.

With one of the guys, she dated him for a day and they went out. She then called me and we all had dinner together. She in fact sat in him with me on the other side of the table but then he started pestering her to join him for the night in a hotel. She said no, he kept pressing on it to a point where she got really irritated. If a man cannot control the thing in his pants, he cannot win a girl like Shelly,

Everything you imagined she would do or might want to do with another man...it‘s happening.
The orgasms you gave your wife, she'll be getting orgasms from her Black lover too.

She's a lucky woman to have both of you men in her life.
getting pregnant by the black man too :sex:

Back