31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Hi David! I continue to love your evolving story and how she is apparently has given herself so totally to Marcus. As Janice K said, Shelly has entered it sounds like the romantic phase. Does Shelly share their conversations, if so can you share those? I asked once before is Shelly wearing her ring with him or at all? Thanks again David maybe you will hear them tonight.

No. He not.
"Very interesting time at the bar (will share later). By the time we left the bar, it was clear where Shelly is sleeping"

Hi David... Obviously there is a lot of focus on Shelly :). However, how are you feeling? Are you remaining celibate, I know that was the choice the first weekend? Is this your decision or Shelly's and yours, or even Marcus's? I know I would have great difficulty not jerking off if I was in this situation.

Last edited:
Hey David.. I’m still wondering what Shelly is saying to her cousin that she is so very close to and who meets with her very often. Do you know if Shelly has said anything to her about Marcus… and if so, did Shelly say anything about her reaction ..?

Let's give David some space and time. We've asked about the first night at the bar, how he is feeling about this, Shelly' discussion with her cousin. Hope he will answer all and share more, but this is their amazing journey and we need to let David take the lead in sharing with us.

As was the case last week, she came back to her "first" home on Monday after belonging to him over the weekend. This time though he also came to drop her and stayed for 45 min over drinks (yes drinks on Monday...lol).

He made it visibly clear that he is part of "her" life as well :love:

Nothing discreet like sex or anything but small signals, such as peck on her lips, squeezing her tush when she was fixing a drin k in the kitchen, telling her how she can fuck off one of her colleagues who is bothering her at work, etc. (can share in details if anyone wants)

She is with me now for the weekdays.

Last edited:
Back