31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

A close second is when you hear her saying this to Marcus

Babe, can you pass on that bag”.

Just met two of them downstairs, spent 25 min with them. It was good to see Shelly sitting inside a soft blanket where he will sneak in shortly. I didn’t see it but she mentioned wearing one of his shirts which is long enough to be a night dress for her. We agreed that she will spend another night there, keeping it a weekend thing for now. She will leave for work directly from his place in the morning and will meet him next on Friday.
Pass on the bag? What’s that mean?

Thanks David. Sexy stuff. Maybe the moans will come tonight. He has moved quickly to establish himself as alpha. She definitely is into him and wants more. May not be able to keep her upstairs! Congratulations again. Once you go black….

Thanks David. Sexy stuff. Maybe the moans will come tonight. He has moved quickly to establish himself as alpha. She definitely is into him and wants more. May not be able to keep her upstairs! Congratulations again. Once you go black….
I agree she may not be be going upstairs for much longer.

David, I am thinking this isn’t going to be a normal week. She has given herself both sexually and emotionally to Marcus. I am not sure she will be able to stay away from him that long. Congrats again, I know your excited.

Just met two of them downstairs, spent 25 min with them. It was good to see Shelly sitting inside a soft blanket where he will sneak in shortly. I didn’t see it but she mentioned wearing one of his shirts which is long enough to be a night dress for her. We agreed that she will spend another night there, keeping it a weekend thing for now. She will leave for work directly from his place in the morning and will meet him next on Friday.

It may be simplistic to say this, but people -a man or a woman- can love more than one person.
Maybe different levels of love, different emotions, love in different ways.

It doesn’t always have to be only one or the other.

David, I can only imagine the intense feeling you both will be having. Sometimes, for the cuck, I describe them as sweet and sour. Please share what you are comfortable with.

Once again, congratulations to you and Shelly. I am so looking forward to seeing how this continues. I love your updates.

I am nervous for you David. Seems things are moving at lightning like speed in favor of Marcus. Less then a week ago you mentioned that Marcus asked about how Shelly wants her coffee in the morning. She said that was for you then. Now he has that 3 days a week, and the premium days of the week.

I am rooting for you dude. Good luck, and I hope you get as much out of this as Shelly and Marcus do.

David
Let us know if after what happen..you had some “sexual” time with Shelly and how was ?
She dedicate some times also to you ? And if yes how ? Did u notice some difference ? Did you feel in some way , humiliated ?

Good morning David. Anxiously awaiting your updates, if any from last night. My curiosity always gets the best of me. Did she take him bareback or condom? Did she have him tested? And the big one, is she still wearing her ring when she’s with him or at all? I hope you have a great week with your journey. Thanks

Good morning David. Anxiously awaiting your updates, if any from last night. My curiosity always gets the best of me. Did she take him bareback or condom? Did she have him tested? And the big one, is she still wearing her ring when she’s with him or at all? I hope you have a great week with your journey. Thanks
Jesus, you are annoying. You post more than David does. Stop hijacking the thread with 100 questions. He will share what he wants to share.

We agreed that she will spend another night there, keeping it a weekend thing for now. She will leave for work directly from his place in the morning and will meet him next on Friday.

Everything you imagined she would do or might want to do with another man...it‘s happening.
The orgasms you gave your wife, she'll be getting orgasms from her Black lover too.

She's a lucky woman to have both of you men in her life.

Last edited:
Bro, stop gatekeeping, people can interact with this thread however they want.
Disagree. Far too many what one person here called Drama Queens plus people predicting doom and glloom for David or trying to live out their own fantasies through them. David has already suggested once stopping posting and I don’t blame him. Just needs dialling back, let D & S live their own lives and enjoy their stories as it develops.

Disagree. Far too many what one person here called Drama Queens plus people predicting doom and glloom for David or trying to live out their own fantasies through them. David has already suggested once stopping posting and I don’t blame him. Just needs dialling back, let D & S live their own lives and enjoy their stories as it develops.
Exactly. Stop projecting your own fetishes or fantasies on their situation. They aren’t you, and no two cuckold relationships are the same. Just enjoy watching something beautiful happen with the need to soil it with your own ‘perspective’…which is a turn off to all involved.

My questions, I take ownership; public forum, open thread…..always a few who disagree
True but that is what destroyed Usenet and every similar forum channel since. One or two people spoil it for everyone and then folks start to give up and leave. Soon you no longer have a functioning forum. Your freedom but also David and Shelly’s freedom to stop posting here in response, as he has already indicated he might do once already. Who wins from that?

Again, point taken. Disagree my questions will result in the thread failing, as others have asked questions and added their thoughts. You are absolutely correct regarding D & S’ freedom I sincerely hope they continue. Thus my final response to the criticism but perhaps not my questions.

Back