31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

I will leave some details here

They arrived 10 min late at the restaurant. It was clear that they were the couple and I am the third guy (may be a friend) as was the case last night in the bar. I already shared what she was wearing, she looked very cute. I hugged her and had a firm handshake with Marcus. She had a bright glow on her face, and I also felt a bit of shyness in her. It was a casual Mexican place and we decided to sit indoor as it was getting rainy outside. Again, they sat together and I took the seat across them. I think it was a bit awkward for three of us and most of the conversation was generic, surprisingly about football …LOL.

I wanted to have some alone time with her but I had this hesistant feeling on how to ask Marcus to leave us alone. I also didn’t know what was their plan after lunch. We finished lunch and then Marcus said that he is heading out for bike ride and may see us in the evening. Shelly and I decided to stop by at a pub nearby and had a good chat and she told me in detail about everything. I can’t type all of it here as it will take time but here is the summary

After reaching their condo they put an old movie (Sleepless in Seattle) on TV and watched the movie together. While watching the movie, they played with each other’s body and she got the sense of his size. He first went down on her with his long tongue (her words) and then she did her job. She said he was really big and she was worried how she will take it inside her. Anyway, they started sex only after 2am, she came four times, he came twice and then they crashed early in the morning. She told be she was shy to moan loadly but I assured her she need not to be. I asked her how she felt when he was inside her, she said “she never felt this way before in her life”

We spent 2 hours in the pub and we both agreed she should go back to him tonight. He came back 50 min ago and they are currently in a shoe store. I just came back home. I think the plan is to have a drin k at his condo later today

Some of these details are now getting bit personal for me to share on this public board so I will decide how much I will share here now.
Tell the story, but leave it be just that - a story. No need to get too intimately personal, or suss out the detals of your relationship etc. Whatever you feel like sharing is okay with us. This is the safest place there is.

David, I for one love the details. Please keep sharing! Personally, I have wanted you to share more. Lol. That’s why you, me and everyone else is on this board…to promote our experiences, support one another and learn.

That said it sounds like they are bonding nicely. Like I said before her pussy is his now. She will never feel the same with white dick. I hope you hear her moans tonight. Also, it’s sexy they are acting like the couple.

Please keep us update!

Some of these details are now getting bit personal for me to share on this public board so I will decide how much I will share here now.
I think it is reasonable for you to take stock of everything you both have experienced and determine what additional details you want to share. I can only imagine the whirlwind of emotions so share what you are comfortable with on your timeline..

On a side note, are there any other good threads like this to understand the journey other couples have gone down?

I will leave some details here

They arrived 10 min late at the restaurant. It was clear that they were the couple and I am the third guy (may be a friend) as was the case last night in the bar. I already shared what she was wearing, she looked very cute. I hugged her and had a firm handshake with Marcus. She had a bright glow on her face, and I also felt a bit of shyness in her. It was a casual Mexican place and we decided to sit indoor as it was getting rainy outside. Again, they sat together and I took the seat across them. I think it was a bit awkward for three of us and most of the conversation was generic, surprisingly about football …LOL.

I wanted to have some alone time with her but I had this hesistant feeling on how to ask Marcus to leave us alone. I also didn’t know what was their plan after lunch. We finished lunch and then Marcus said that he is heading out for bike ride and may see us in the evening. Shelly and I decided to stop by at a pub nearby and had a good chat and she told me in detail about everything. I can’t type all of it here as it will take time but here is the summary

After reaching their condo they put an old movie (Sleepless in Seattle) on TV and watched the movie together. While watching the movie, they played with each other’s body and she got the sense of his size. He first went down on her with his long tongue (her words) and then she did her job. She said he was really big and she was worried how she will take it inside her. Anyway, they started sex only after 2am, she came four times, he came twice and then they crashed early in the morning. She told be she was shy to moan loadly but I assured her she need not to be. I asked her how she felt when he was inside her, she said “she never felt this way before in her life”

We spent 2 hours in the pub and we both agreed she should go back to him tonight. He came back 50 min ago and they are currently in a shoe store. I just came back home. I think the plan is to have a drin k at his condo later today
I’m curious to hear the rest

The sexiest, most erotic words anyone would want to hear from a wife
A close second is when you hear her saying this to Marcus

Babe, can you pass on that bag”.

Just met two of them downstairs, spent 25 min with them. It was good to see Shelly sitting inside a soft blanket where he will sneak in shortly. I didn’t see it but she mentioned wearing one of his shirts which is long enough to be a night dress for her. We agreed that she will spend another night there, keeping it a weekend thing for now. She will leave for work directly from his place in the morning and will meet him next on Friday.

Back