31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

“Babe, I am heading out to meet Mark and his cousin for BBQ at his place, they have called me a few times now and I think it will be fun. It may be a long night and I will likely crash on their couch. I’ll talk to you in the morning. Love ya”
I suppose it just needs to be believable and if Shelly shows Marcus it ties in with what she’s told him 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I agree but I need to tell her that she can take as much time as she wants and that I am enjoying myself so she isn’t feeling guilty. I also need to be out of house to give her more freedom
Take it from someone who has been in multiple cuckold relatiomnships. Stop overthinking it. Stop making it about you. She is a big girl and will make this happen all on her own if she wants it. Nothing you do will "help it along". The only thing you are capable of right now is being a distraction, or making it harder for it to happen. There is nothing she needs to hear from you while she is with him, unless she initiates.

I agree but I need to tell her that she can take as much time as she wants and that I am enjoying myself so she isn’t feeling guilty. I also need to be out of house to give her more freedom
Relax. You are like a kid in a candy store. This is now out of your control and if you mess it up you stand to lose a lot more.

Let’s not be critical here… he is excited about this opportunity. This comes with being nervous as well but again excited. Everyone responds and acts in certain ways when starting off in these situations. Let him have his fun. It’s building for comfort. After this is out the way, he’ll be more at ease. Have fun bro. No negativity my way.

Let’s not be critical here… he is excited about this opportunity. This comes with being nervous as well but again excited. Everyone responds and acts in certain ways when starting off in these situations. Let him have his fun. It’s building for comfort. After this is out the way, he’ll be more at ease. Have fun bro. No negativity my way.
Well said @Bboy131345 👏🏻👏🏻

Yes, thank you! I know Shelly more than anyone else here and I have a good idea how to handle this situation. She needs reassuring and also need to be guiltfree

do you have any idea why marcus is not taking the lead? who is waiting for who?
If you mean not taking the lead to get inside her panty then yes but he is not a fool as it can backfire. I am sure Shelly will stop him if he does anything prematurely, she is not a woman of one night stand, she needs emotional comfort first

On contrary, he is an intelligent man and he has figured that out. I feel he is taking all the lead to get her closer to him by not rushing into anything

If you mean not taking the lead to get inside her panty then yes but he is not a fool as it can backfire. I am sure Shelly will stop him if he does anything prematurely, she is not a woman of one night stand, she needs emotional comfort first

On contrary, he is an intelligent man and he has figured that out. I feel he is taking all the lead to get her closer to him by not rushing into anything
I agree. Just let things happen if they happen.

Back