31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Things are moving very slow unfortunately from both the sides. Marcus was out of city for 2 weeks and Shelly was not ready. The good news is that she and I have now rp as Marcus a few times and I can see she gets really wet. We initially started the rp as "neighbor" and 3 nights ago I gave the correct name to the neighbor ...She wants him but not ready.

I saw Marcus yesterday morning after 2 weeks and had a chat with him. This time he invited us to his place and we will be heading down in 20 min
Good luck!

Things are moving very slow unfortunately from both the sides. Marcus was out of city for 2 weeks and Shelly was not ready. The good news is that she and I have now rp as Marcus a few times and I can see she gets really wet. We initially started the rp as "neighbor" and 3 nights ago I gave the correct name to the neighbor ...She wants him but not ready.

I saw Marcus yesterday morning after 2 weeks and had a chat with him. This time he invited us to his place and we will be heading down in 20 min
Glad to hear she likes the role play. Are you using toys when. Doing so?

So we went to his place around 7:30 and stayed there until 9:15pm. After the first bottle of wine, I can see Shelly got relaxed in the conversation. Marcus is very social and he showed us the entire home. He talked at length about his divorce, his job, why he moved here, etc. I asked Shelly if she is OK if I go back to our condo but can see she was hesitant, so I didn't.

I couldn't have asked for better evening and definitely saw strong chemistry between the two. We came back and fucked like rabbits and she promised next time around I will excuse myself so she can know him better. We have invited him on Friday but he insisted to meet him again at his place. Since he is on the first floor, he has a patio area with a grill and he insisted to get grill going next time.

I am very clear for next time. I will excuse myself after an hour or so and then wait for Shelly..
If Marcus is a good guy he may not want to go behind your back.

You might want to consider a more direct approach and let him know that you would like him to fuck your wife, and I can say from experience that it’s amazing to watch your wife have a next level orgasm from a surprisingly huge black cock.

She’ll also have a look of new discovery and pleasure at the opportunity to be dirty that you’ve never seen before, and believe me, you’ll want to be there for that.

She may fall for him too, but that could happen with or without you there.

Also gingen wir gegen 19:30 Uhr zu ihm und blieben dort bis 21:15 Uhr. Nach der ersten Flasche Wein kann ich sehen, dass Shelly sich im Gespräch entspannt hat. Marcus ist sehr gesellig und hat uns das ganze Haus gezeigt. Er sprach ausführlich über seine Scheidung, seinen Job, warum er hierher gezogen ist usw. Ich fragte Shelly, ob es ihr recht sei, wenn ich zurück in unsere Wohnung gehe, aber ich sehe, dass sie zögerte, also tat ich es nicht.

Ich hätte mir keinen besseren Abend wünschen können und habe definitiv eine starke Chemie zwischen den beiden gesehen. Wir kamen zurück und fickten wie Hasen und sie versprach mir, dass ich mich das nächste Mal entschuldigen werde, damit sie ihn besser kennenlernen kann. Wir haben ihn am Freitag eingeladen, aber er bestand darauf, ihn wieder bei sich zu treffen. Da er sich im ersten Stock befindet, hat er einen Terrassenbereich mit Grill und er bestand darauf, beim nächsten Mal den Grill in Gang zu setzen.
Wir sind gespannt, wie es weiter geht.
Bei uns ausgeführt es sich auch langsam.
Wir drücken euch die Daumen👍👍

Back