31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Planning to invite him for drinks
Great idea!!

she’s definitely thinking about his big black cock.

And just so you know, it’s not just the size, it’s the hip motion of pulling that heavy cock in and out of your wife.

Notice it when he finally does fuck her, and let her know that you noticed that she loved it.

She’ll appreciate you, and want more of his cock.

everyone wins

I am 34 and my wife Shelly is 31 yr, social, brunette wife with beautiful tits and nice rounded ass. Someone who catches a lot of attention. We have been living in Atlanta and recently moved to Savannah and moved into a condo. We plan to spend summers here while moving back to Atlanta during fall. The condo is beautiful, with beautiful views but is also old (1970s). It is in a condo complex with amenities such as swimming pool, jaccuzzi, fitness room, etc.

We are on second floor (there are only two floors) and in our 3rd week around 11pm we heard a loud noise of woman while having sex. The walls are thin so we can clearly make out an intense sex going on downstairs. It lasted for about 20 min with continuous sound of a woman asking for more "yes, yes..omg omg". I met the downstairs guy a week before, he was mixed, divorced and moved here about 1.5 yrs ago. He lives alone and clearly has some friends with benefit. Shelly wasn't too impressed as it bothered our ******* but we had little options.

I am ok size (7inch) but I do not think I took Shelly to that levels...I can clearly see the guy giving intense pleasure to his girl. I think he must be 6'4, very athletic build and drives a big motorcycle. I clearly thought Shelly didn't appreciate the noise, in fact she told me that this is not a way to live in a decent social neighborhood. However, it did occur to my mind if she as at all jealous of that woman

Fast forward 2 weeks, I was coming from a client visit and I saw Shelly chatting with the downstairs neighbor close to the fitness center. I parked my car at a distance and saw them chatting for good 45 min. I do not know why but a got a big boner seeing them together. Here is my little wife chatting with a big guy who only recent made a woman cum really hard and Shelly being witness to it. The most important thing, she never told me about that chat.

I have no doubt that she isn't cheating on me or anything like that..but I am trying to read her mind..what's going on there and if she ever thought of being in that bed instead of that other woman? Will it ever happen?
Sounds like a b/s story. If it's true, she's already banging him.

I am 34 and my wife Shelly is 31 yr, social, brunette wife with beautiful tits and nice rounded ass. Someone who catches a lot of attention. We have been living in Atlanta and recently moved to Savannah and moved into a condo. We plan to spend summers here while moving back to Atlanta during fall. The condo is beautiful, with beautiful views but is also old (1970s). It is in a condo complex with amenities such as swimming pool, jaccuzzi, fitness room, etc.

We are on second floor (there are only two floors) and in our 3rd week around 11pm we heard a loud noise of woman while having sex. The walls are thin so we can clearly make out an intense sex going on downstairs. It lasted for about 20 min with continuous sound of a woman asking for more "yes, yes..omg omg". I met the downstairs guy a week before, he was mixed, divorced and moved here about 1.5 yrs ago. He lives alone and clearly has some friends with benefit. Shelly wasn't too impressed as it bothered our ******* but we had little options.

I am ok size (7inch) but I do not think I took Shelly to that levels...I can clearly see the guy giving intense pleasure to his girl. I think he must be 6'4, very athletic build and drives a big motorcycle. I clearly thought Shelly didn't appreciate the noise, in fact she told me that this is not a way to live in a decent social neighborhood. However, it did occur to my mind if she as at all jealous of that woman

Fast forward 2 weeks, I was coming from a client visit and I saw Shelly chatting with the downstairs neighbor close to the fitness center. I parked my car at a distance and saw them chatting for good 45 min. I do not know why but a got a big boner seeing them together. Here is my little wife chatting with a big guy who only recent made a woman cum really hard and Shelly being witness to it. The most important thing, she never told me about that chat.

I have no doubt that she isn't cheating on me or anything like that..but I am trying to read her mind..what's going on there and if she ever thought of being in that bed instead of that other woman? Will it ever happen?
hell yes she thought about it

Attachments

• james.jpg
    james.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 513
For those who think this is b/s, look away now and do not bother reading below

Marcus cannot come yesterday but he did today, in fact just left 30 min ago. He stayed for about 1.5 hour and three of us finished a bottle of wi ne. It was good chatting with him and Shelly was in and out of the living room where we sat. He was all praise for the decoration which was all done by her and i think she has to say 5 times "thank you" to him

This was the first meet of just three of us and the good news is that Shelly was very comfortable which is a great sign. I did leave them alone for a few minutes when I went to get sparkling water from the car. I ensured I take good 5 min before I came back.

Anyway, no one was ready to go all the way tonight and I feel very good to seeing Marcus at our place. Hopefully, things will move fast soon but all depends on Shelly. No from her means no for this all thing..

A bit about him, he moved here recently from NY, divorced recently no ki ds. He mostly works from home but travel 2-3 times in a month. He is mixed and most of his family is in FL. The guy he fucks with noise is a fwb

Last edited:
For those who think this is b/s, look away now and do not bother reading below

Marcus cannot come yesterday but he did today, in fact just left 30 min ago. He stayed for about 1.5 hour and three of us finished a bottle of wi ne. It was good chatting with him and Shelly was in and out of the living room where we sat. He was all praise for the decoration which was all done by her and i think she has to say 5 times "thank you" to him

This was the first meet of just three of us and the good news is that Shelly was very comfortable which is a great sign. I did leave them alone for a few minutes when I went to get sparkling water from the car. I ensured I take good 5 min before I came back.

Anyway, no one was ready to go all the way tonight and I feel very good to seeing Marcus at our place. Hopefully, things will move fast soon but all depends on Shelly. No from her means no for this all thing..

A bit about him, he moved here recently from NY, divorced recently no ki ds. He mostly works from home but travel 2-3 times in a month. He is mixed and most of his family is in FL. The guy he fucks with noise is a fwb
Good luck hun. Just go at her speed.

Back