As his is right and your duty
❤️❤️❤️
Best part of this lifestyle, exploring!!
When I Told hubby, he was so turned on!
He loved that Bull and I had something he could never “reclaim”!
Crazy to say but with all the experiences I’ve had with Jay, that really bonded us! He was so soft about it! Making me comfortable! Kissing my back!
once I was set, it was over! I felt a deeper connection to him… and from that day, hubby and I had gone way deeper into “our submission”

❤️❤️❤️
Best part of this lifestyle, exploring!!
When I Told hubby, he was so turned on!
He loved that Bull and I had something he could never “reclaim”!
Crazy to say but with all the experiences I’ve had with Jay, that really bonded us! He was so soft about it! Making me comfortable! Kissing my back!
once I was set, it was over! I felt a deeper connection to him… and from that day, hubby and I had gone way deeper into “our submission”
And it’s much more enjoyable and interesting the lifestyle once you fully commit into it! Well done it’s all going to be sheer sexy af fun from now on!

And it’s much more enjoyable and interesting the lifestyle once you fully commit into it! Well done it’s all going to be sheer sexy af fun from now on!
I can imagine not using my subs ass each time we meet bits quite basic and she would complain if I didn’t fill it up with a hot load

True! We’ve evolved from a marriage of two, into a fully functioning cuckold marriage!
******* are oblivious! Sitter knows all!
schedules are aligned!
Been together, with 9 month break, since 2019!
His wife and kid are in upstate, his apartment is quite literally “our apartment” (that lovenest will be closed in august)

I live an incredible double life!🤣😂❤️

True! We’ve evolved from a marriage of two, into a fully functioning cuckold marriage!
******* are oblivious! Sitter knows all!
schedules are aligned!
Been together, with 9 month break, since 2019!
His wife and kid are in upstate, his apartment is quite literally “our apartment” (that lovenest will be closed in august)

I live an incredible double life!🤣😂❤️
Nice arrangement that :blackgrimace:

Yup!! All holes for my master! Just mouth and occasionally pussy for hubby!
I had always wanted to explore anal but hubby was not for it! Bull came along, and one day he slid his finger in my asshole! 😱😱
I grabbed his dick out of me, and guided him to his new untouched home! Only man to claim it and keep it!
I stuck my tongue in my friends wife's asshole and she went crazy! She fuckin loved my tongue up her tight little ass! He was fucking her mouth at the time, but I'm guessing that he doesn't play back there,and I think she would love some backdoor play.

I stuck my tongue in my friends wife's asshole and she went crazy! She fuckin loved my tongue up her tight little ass! He was fucking her mouth at the time, but I'm guessing that he doesn't play back there,and I think she would love some backdoor play.
Are you a cuck? If yes, don’t speak to me… SHHHHH! You shouldn’t be seen or heard!
Just enjoy the conversations between kings and queens… SHHHHHH!

Back