my ex was the rare girl that truly enjoyed anal, didn't just tolerate it. much of her dildo play while i was in chastity was in her ass with a vibe on her clit. both of us got off on "stretching" our limits and seeing how big we could take, which helped when it came time for her larger bulls to take her ass. As pegging was such a big part of our relationship, anal was something we both really loved. i know there are many women out their who legitimately hate it for one reason or another, but i think there is a large chunk that don't like it because their partner(s) just suck at it.

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpeg
    IMG_1224.jpeg
    963 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    926.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1345.jpeg
    IMG_1345.jpeg
    660.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg
    795.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1530.png
    IMG_1530.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
3 holes here, too. But it kinda depends. Anal pleasure is not even close to vaginal pleasure for me.
Honestly: it is a reward and a submissive gesture IF a man really got me going and got me in that kind of mindset.
That is also why „hole 3“ has only ever been entered by hung alpha guys. Mr. Niceguy at home would never be able to get me anywhere near that mindset.

3 holes here, too. But it kinda depends. Anal pleasure is not even close to vaginal pleasure for me.
Honestly: it is a reward and a submissive gesture IF a man really got me going and got me in that kind of mindset.
That is also why „hole 3“ has only ever been entered by hung alpha guys. Mr. Niceguy at home would never be able to get me anywhere near that mindset.
Fair enough.

i haven't done anal yet but i think this wold be like how i'd view it. its something i prolly wouldn't just do early or unless i thought the person was right

@juliete1217 @24play @Yngcpl4bull @Sanantonio70 @MrandMilf where’s my first TX stop Western, Plano, San Antonio, SouthLake or Spring? 😏

@gloryholewife 😏 looks like lots of fun in 🇦🇺

@JoJo860 I’ve always liked CT 😏

@38dddsquirter where the heck were you when I lived in NY? 🤷🏾‍♂️

@charly72 Il mio tipo di donna Carlotta 😍

@margaritaeasy no rough stuff with me 🤗

@Trnjfun I was always fond of NJ 😏

@Lsylvia @L&J Where’s my first stop in Massachusetts? 😏

@Chrissy&Kitty @Rob g @Naughtygators where’s my first MD stop, Annapolis or Pasadena? 😏

@nudeandsexy @PeachButt Where’s my first European stop 🇫🇷 or 🇬🇧 ? 😏

@AlphaCoupleTN wanna get nasty in Nashville? 😈

@Needing2pls Orange Park is 4 hours away 😏

@Subtoblackss Publiez-vous des photos Internet sur mes sujets? 🚫

@mrs mikey Using all 3 when I visit Roanoke 😏

@Realcockslut @Shelbygrl❤️ @hopeyoucum @Stlhotwifecpl @displayed4u2c @ghetto @klt44 @Tina & Don What’s the real reason you’re not verified yet? 🤔

@Lina Hotwife 🤔 Acho que preciso visitar 🇵🇹

@Wrocxxx I never wanted to visit Birmingham until now 😍

@KIMBERLI Push my own Louisville slugger in all 3 holes when I visit KY 😈

@Malcolm Sex 7 keeping her to yourself bruh 🤣

@HotwifeLexi @Kinkyjtowncpl @Teamaries1977 where’s my first PA stop King of Prussia, Johnstown or Easton? 😈

@karjia Du bist Experten in der Veröffentlichung von Bildern, also wann wirst du verifiziert? 🤔

@allymandingWhile I do not find it the most enjoyable sex” means this isn’t the thread for you. It’s for eager 3 Hole Girls 😏

@crazynkinky a pic of a computer screen? You’re posting web pics on my thread?

@Pellie @StevieGirl @Stefi @nicoleta can you men please stay off my threads? 🚫

@nena78 I think I need to visit San Diego 😈

@Jennifer McNeil @AnnieS @anjeliwhore87 @Anon779 prove it 😏

@JandV joined a free site to pay to post xhamster vids? 🤔

@Maya-Girl I think I need to visit Cincy 😈

@meghand5242 so take a few verification pics 🤷🏾‍♂️

@curious509 @smoothkitty @Cumslutcouple so you’ve mastered posting when are you getting verified? 🤔

@Kairii @Lizz85 @Confusedgirl @Cy Grubel where’s the proof you’re even women? 🤷🏾‍♂️

@juliete1217 @24play @Yngcpl4bull @Sanantonio70 @MrandMilf where’s my first TX stop Western, Plano, San Antonio, SouthLake or Spring? 😏

@Chrissy&Kitty @Rob g @Naughtygators where’s my first MD stop, Annapolis or Pasadena? 😏

@Realcockslut @Shelbygrl❤️ @hopeyoucum @Stlhotwifecpl @displayed4u2c @ghetto @klt44 @Tina & Don What’s the real reason you’re not verified yet? 🤔

@HotwifeLexi @Kinkyjtowncpl @Teamaries1977 where’s my first PA stop King of Prussia, Johnstown or Easton? 😈

@karjia Du bist Experten in der Veröffentlichung von Bildern, also wann wirst du verifiziert? 🤔

@allymandingWhile I do not find it the most enjoyable sex” means this isn’t the thread for you. It’s for eager 3 Hole Girls 😏

@curious509 @smoothkitty @Cumslutcouple so you’ve mastered posting when are you getting verified? 🤔

@Kairii @Lizz85 @Confusedgirl @Cy Grubel where’s the proof you’re even women? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Jeez I thin I feel left out with a post like that! :LOL::qos:

West Texas should be first on your list for Texas 😉

Back