27 old newly wed couple and husband knows i have a bull. How do i tell him im seeing several more guys and that me and my bull and i say i love you??

So me and my bull have been seeing each other for about 6 months now. My husband knew when we met all my guy friends were black in college and I was kind of a slut. I was faithful to him for several years while were dating until he told me it was ok if I had 1 last hook up at my Bachelorette party weekend trip. Just so happened the first night out I met a big gorgeous black man who took me back to my hotel room early. I skipped all the fun activities my moh had planned and spent it in bed instead. My fiance found out and after a serious talk decided I could see my new bull casually on the side as long as it just physical. When my husband and I got married he got promoted, I got laid off and instead of going back to work I decided to take over caring for the house. Since my bull works the night shift it basically turned into him coming over all day. When he couldn't I would end up hooking up with guys online. Me and my bull recently starting saying I love you, I also started letting him creampie me. I love my husband and want to stay married; but I love my bull and would like to have his and any other black man's baby who's bigger then 10 inches. How do I explain to my husband? How do I keep my life??

So me and my bull have been seeing each other for about 6 months now. My husband knew when we met all my guy friends were black in college and I was kind of a slut. I was faithful to him for several years while were dating until he told me it was ok if I had 1 last hook up at my Bachelorette party weekend trip. Just so happened the first night out I met a big gorgeous black man who took me back to my hotel room early. I skipped all the fun activities my moh had planned and spent it in bed instead. My fiance found out and after a serious talk decided I could see my new bull casually on the side as long as it just physical. When my husband and I got married he got promoted, I got laid off and instead of going back to work I decided to take over caring for the house. Since my bull works the night shift it basically turned into him coming over all day. When he couldn't I would end up hooking up with guys online. Me and my bull recently starting saying I love you, I also started letting him creampie me. I love my husband and want to stay married; but I love my bull and would like to have his and any other black man's baby who's bigger then 10 inches. How do I explain to my husband? How do I keep my life??
Honesty...cannot hide this....true test of your love by being truthfull to both men...

Back