Not at all, racism is still something I don’t understand and never will. It takes so many forms and in many people is deeply ingrained to the point that it pervades family generations. It’s hard man but real so I don’t think you’re overreacting but we must carry on challenging it and get up the next day. And yes it’s painful and illogical. Hope this helps a tiny bit knowing that you don’t have different feelings or reactions.

Not at all, racism is still something I don’t understand and never will. It takes so many forms and in many people is deeply ingrained to the point that it pervades family generations. It’s hard man but real so I don’t think you’re overreacting but we must carry on challenging it and get up the next day. And yes it’s painful and illogical. Hope this helps a tiny bit knowing that you don’t have different feelings or reactions.
Trust me I know I have over came a lot and still we keep pushing on but now just want to meet single women. I been flying since I was 15 so I have over came a lot but on here just baffled me. I treat everyone with respect. I’m not going to deal with bullshit, time wasters, or these guys trying to get their jollies off. Having to deal with it at work and here, just Ohio. I mean SC was a slavery and a lot of racism it becomes numb but still gets to you every once in awhile.

Trust me I know I have over came a lot and still we keep pushing on but now just want to meet single women. I been flying since I was 15 so I have over came a lot but on here just baffled me. I treat everyone with respect. I’m not going to deal with bullshit, time wasters, or these guys trying to get their jollies off. Having to deal with it at work and here, just Ohio. I mean SC was a slavery and a lot of racism it becomes numb but still gets to you every once in awhile.
Yeah I hear you

I have been on b2w for a little over three years now, and I have met some great couples and people from here. I am originally from South Carolina born and raised straight country af and I have a southern accent. I am USAF Reserve now and I also fly professionally for a charter airline. I have traveled all over the world and I have deployed before, I have lived in FL, NC, and now OH. I joined b2w after my divorce cause one thing I love about white/hispanic/latinas when they live black guys they do. In NC never had a problem, met really cool couples. That respected my wishes the significant other either which or recorded which I’m totally fine with I don’t want to see another man naked, I’m not doing any gangbangs, or same time. No offense just not my thing. A couple ruined it for me when the significant other came to be straight and started touching me.

I moved to Dayton 8 months ago cause of work gave me an offer I could not refuse. I have post a few times since being here and I get is couples that want to meet which is fine. But it’s mostly well my husband or bf wants to join. They are just shady or don’t follow through. The last I checked on my profile I said one on one sex and I’m straight. I have one couple, I could kind of tell the hubby was full of it and did not seem real or serious but so I lost interest and got really short. I said something I can not remember exactly but I told I can not help it that I have a proper education I have two college degrees and working a third currently. At this point I blocked them from contacting me.

So what I am trying to understand, I don’t judge at all what you are into is what you are into non judgemental we all are trying to have fun and live our best lives. I have deployed to protect the rights of this country, if a lot of y’all travel probably passed by me in the airport going too or returning from work. Since I moved to Ohio so many fake and flakes but to think that black guys are just dumb and not educated kills me inside that you think or people think we are ignorant. So I stop posting on here or what until someone reply to my old post. I never had this problem until I moved here to Ohio. I just hate racism or discrimination.

Am I wrong for feeling this way as a black man?
Just one point I'd like to make. Air ******* Reserve and flying professionally both indicate a college level education, but that does not come through in the writing that you present. Examples: "That respected my wishes the significant other either which or recorded which I’m totally fine with I don’t want to see another man naked, I’m not doing any gang bangs, or same time." " I said something I can not remember exactly but I told I can not help it that I have a proper education I have two college degrees and working a third currently." Those is a VERY poorly constructed sentences and cast doubt on the validity of your statements. At least it does in my mind.

Just my opinion. And that opinion flows from what you wrote, and NOT on your race. Like everyone else on here, I am allowed to have an opinion and to freely express that opinion.

Just one point I'd like to make. Air ******* Reserve and flying professionally both indicate a college level education, but that does not come through in the writing that you present. Examples: "That respected my wishes the significant other either which or recorded which I’m totally fine with I don’t want to see another man naked, I’m not doing any gang bangs, or same time." " I said something I can not remember exactly but I told I can not help it that I have a proper education I have two college degrees and working a third currently." Those is a VERY poorly constructed sentences and cast doubt on the validity of your statements. At least it does in my mind.

Just my opinion. And that opinion flows from what you wrote, and NOT on your race. Like everyone else on here, I am allowed to have an opinion and to freely express that opinion.
You are entitled to your opinion and thanks but I was just writing to clear my head. I was not trying to be Grammarly correct.

I have been on b2w for a little over three years now, and I have met some great couples and people from here. I am originally from South Carolina born and raised straight country af and I have a southern accent. I am USAF Reserve now and I also fly professionally for a charter airline. I have traveled all over the world and I have deployed before, I have lived in FL, NC, and now OH. I joined b2w after my divorce cause one thing I love about white/hispanic/latinas when they live black guys they do. In NC never had a problem, met really cool couples. That respected my wishes the significant other either which or recorded which I’m totally fine with I don’t want to see another man naked, I’m not doing any gangbangs, or same time. No offense just not my thing. A couple ruined it for me when the significant other came to be straight and started touching me.

I moved to Dayton 8 months ago cause of work gave me an offer I could not refuse. I have post a few times since being here and I get is couples that want to meet which is fine. But it’s mostly well my husband or bf wants to join. They are just shady or don’t follow through. The last I checked on my profile I said one on one sex and I’m straight. I have one couple, I could kind of tell the hubby was full of it and did not seem real or serious but so I lost interest and got really short. I said something I can not remember exactly but I told I can not help it that I have a proper education I have two college degrees and working a third currently. At this point I blocked them from contacting me.

So what I am trying to understand, I don’t judge at all what you are into is what you are into non judgemental we all are trying to have fun and live our best lives. I have deployed to protect the rights of this country, if a lot of y’all travel probably passed by me in the airport going too or returning from work. Since I moved to Ohio so many fake and flakes but to think that black guys are just dumb and not educated kills me inside that you think or people think we are ignorant. So I stop posting on here or what until someone reply to my old post. I never had this problem until I moved here to Ohio. I just hate racism or discrimination.

no and don't let anyone dissmiss your feelings either. Ohio outside of cleveland is rather racist and its worse the further south you go. keep on my brother. Need support? im here to do it.

Thank you for your service, and congrats on your success.

Its pretty easy to understand, there are mostly cuckold couples on here, and most of us play together so it makes total sense that people/women you meet on here would want there husbands or boyfriend to participate. Sounds like you are looking for single women, if so this is probably not the right place for that, at least IMO.

Not sure where racism comes into this dynamic, these are couples out to play together, nothing to do with you, the color of your skin nor your education IMO. Now as a Canadian living in the USA for 30 plus years, there's a ******* load of racism in this country, and it's sad AF but with the political divisiveness we currently have, i do not see that changing anytime soon.

No.

I was reading the comments in a Fox news article and they were true hair curlers.
Talking about how Black people are genetically inclined toward crime and that they will never be "like us".
You can find the article about the Uber passenger that got into a fight with another pass and shot her.
It shows how strongly and present racism remains in our country.
These are people that might smile at you on the street or thank you for holding the door open for them, then go home and post ******* like that.
How else can you feel?

Several points have been made previously about the prevalence of racism in our society. While that's true, it seems counter-intuitive that couples on this site would be racist. While it's clearly not impossible, it seems more likely that what @Goddesskat says is true. Most couples want the husband to at least be present. For us, this is both from a kink aspect and a safety concern. We both play in MFM situations and when it's one-on-one, I still want to be there to provide for her safety. I hope you understand that and don't take it too personally when the husband wants to participate. As was mentioned, if you are looking for a one-on-one relationship, perhaps you should try a more traditional dating site.

377.jpg

Thank you for your service, and congrats on your success.

Its pretty easy to understand, there are mostly cuckold couples on here, and most of us play together so it makes total sense that people/women you meet on here would want there husbands or boyfriend to participate. Sounds like you are looking for single women, if so this is probably not the right place for that, at least IMO.

Not sure where racism comes into this dynamic, these are couples out to play together, nothing to do with you, the color of your skin nor your education IMO. Now as a Canadian living in the USA for 30 plus years, there's a ******* load of racism in this country, and it's sad AF but with the political divisiveness we currently have, i do not see that changing anytime soon.
Just to add to your comment, I do mean with all do respect, I have met couples on here. The couples I have met were great awesome and cool but for the pleasure of their wife or we just met by ourselves. The spouse or bf sat back and watch or recorded it. Now what I am not into tag team, gand bangs, and stuff of that nature to each their own and I don’t judge I properly decline cause it’s not what I am into. It does say in the couples and women seeking, it does not just say couples, I do totally agree with it is more couples then single women looking. Where the racism comes into play. It was just one couple that said that to me, not only have I have to deal with at work but on here, and only since I moved to Ohio this happened. I have been all over the world, this country is the only place that has it strong. I have been to Canada plenty of times I love it there. I was just venting but thank you for your input.

Several points have been made previously about the prevalence of racism in our society. While that's true, it seems counter-intuitive that couples on this site would be racist. While it's clearly not impossible, it seems more likely that what @Goddesskat says is true. Most couples want the husband to at least be present. For us, this is both from a kink aspect and a safety concern. We both play in MFM situations and when it's one-on-one, I still want to be there to provide for her safety. I hope you understand that and don't take it too personally when the husband wants to participate. As was mentioned, if you are looking for a one-on-one relationship, perhaps you should try a more traditional dating site.

View attachment 5293632
As I stated, I don’t care if you want to be there but I’m not going to doing any tag teaming, gang bangs, or mfm. If you want to be there for her safety that’s whatever makes her comfortable that’s fine with me do your thing. Also stated, the site said couples and women seeking not just couples. Every couple have I been with before has been cool as fuck that’s the point. It’s when I get disrespected and treated like I’m dumb or uneducated by the couple because if you been on this site enough you know who is ready and real compared to the fake. That is the point I am making. If I don’t want to do MFM or tag team I decline cause that not what I am into no disrespect or anything.

No.

I was reading the comments in a Fox news article and they were true hair curlers.
Talking about how Black people are genetically inclined toward crime and that they will never be "like us".
You can find the article about the Uber passenger that got into a fight with another pass and shot her.
It shows how strongly and present racism remains in our country.
These are people that might smile at you on the street or thank you for holding the door open for them, then go home and post ******* like that.
How else can you feel?
I keep pushing it is what else just sad to me

Education does have anything to do with Racism, no matter what level you're on it's down right unhumane and ignorance of an individual. But all and all, I sometimes play alone for a while with the fakes and then put them on blast.

Doesnt seem like your issue is any descrimination or even racism. Your man complaint is you want one on one sex with a female and dont want the husband to join in for fear of some kind of homosexual contact. MMF doesnt have to be that at all. My husband has no interaction with our third, they focus on me. The part where you sort of slide off in the post about intellignece and so forth just lost me. What does percieved intelligence have to do with any of the meet up issues youre having? We are not having a physics test, we want great sex right?

Last edited:
Doesnt seem like your issue is any descrimination or even racism. Your man complaint is you want one on one sex with a female and dont want the husband to join in for fear of some kind of homosexual contact. MMF doesnt have to be that at all. My husband has no interaction with our third, they focus on me. The part where you sort of slide off in the post about intellignece and so forth just lost me. What does percieved intelligence hav to do with any of the meet up issues your having. WE are not having a physics test, we want great sex right?
Like I said before I was venting. I don’t have a problem with what sexuality you are, be happy do what you enjoy. If I am uncomfortable MMF, that’s me. I don’t mind couples as I stated before, and I have put it on my profile one on one sex but I have been with couples and the husband or bf just want to watch or record that’s cool with me, I don’t have a problem with that. Let’s be real here, I don’t know how long you have been on here, if you been on this site for awhile, you have w feeling who is real and not real. I’m pretty sure you had plenty that said, I’m down to meet and then flake on you. My point was couple hit me up seem very real and then I notice it was always something different, so I started being short cause I can he was flake just had the gut feeling. What you know, I said to him I’m sorry that I am educated. His reply was not just to me but laugh and said black people are not educated, y’all are on this site looking for a free hand out, just being used like the slaves y’all were in the past.
That’s the exactly reason why I post this to vent, am I wrong for feeling this way, is this what y’all really think of us? Why be with a married to a a spouse of the same race but want a black man. Like I said I don’t judge I really don’t cause I’m just as guilty being on here looking myself. I totally agree let’s have great sex and be happy.
If you like MMF cool some women like and like being the center of attention not knocking you for that. I have done it before, couple told me yes it’s all about her, what do you know he trying to touch me, I’m not homosexual and I’m not knocking anyone who is if that’s what you are into I’m not I respectfully decline, just like y’all want y’all spouse there for your safety and comfort, I’m all about mines too. You are right I don’t want male to male contact. Or put myself in that situation again. Does not mean I think everyone is homosexual or I have a problem with them or what your sexuality is, I respect all doesn’t not mean I have to participate. Thank you for your reply.

1. I think you are overreacting based on what you have written here.

2. Not sure what your education level or job title has to do with meeting women/str8 couples for sex. In this lifestyle couples/women tend to focus on physical attributes and personality traits.

3. If you are so adamant about 1-on-1 sex and hubby not being around/joining, why not focus on real meets or Tinder/Bumble meets with single women? Seems like it’s counterproductive to seek out couples with the intention of hubby not being around/involved in helping you please his lady. Why not target single women who aren’t in the lifestyle? — I do hear what you are saying about male halves constantly trying to solicit bi play. It has become more prevalent as of late and is really annoying.

4. If you are educated with 2 degrees, why not put a bit more effort into your writing? You should realize that women look at your post history and will often make a decision based on that. I have seen countless ads on multiple sites that seek educated, articulate men. Your writing does not reflect that.

5. There are a few guys on here who appear to do just fine in Ohio. They constantly post hookup pics with beautiful women. I’m sure there is a demand in your area. Perhaps you are looking in the wrong places.

6. This website is not the greatest place to meet real people. I would suggest SDC, SLS or Fetlife. While I have met awesome people on this site, it’s mostly picture collectors and people with strange fantasies. It was good in the beginning.

Good luck out there

I don't think your over reacting. And you have a right to your opinion. Black men must learn a lesson. Time to wake up and see what your viewed as.

Back