24 year old Swedish cuck (Borås/Gothenburg)

Hello.

For the past 2 years I've been experimenting with chastity devices, but I've been a submissive for much longer than that. Lately I've been hooking up with girls and offered them to become their pussy/ass slave, but I never had any permanent woman in my life. I was basically going through on Tinder. While it works great to hook up every week and give them head for a few hours, I want something more right now. I'm currently locked in chastity and I'm trying to find a white woman in age 18-30 that would like to become my girlfriend. Not just a part-time mistress, but an actual girlfriend, that would meet with other men. None of them were really interested in anything like that though.

I absolutely love eating ass and I have no problem with licking a woman clean after she's done with another man. I still haven't had any cuckold experience - only chastity slave experiences where I simply act as a pussy slave. But I've yet to experience the real deal; to have my girlfriend get fucked by a real BBC. I'd love to watch her facial expression when her first BBC enters her. And I'd love to hold her hands while she gets fucked, and then clean up afterwards.

Lately, one of the girls I've been seeing a few times per week has ordered me to dress up more and more in girly clothes. She's also fucked me a couple of times with a strapon. So I guess I'm kinda getting into the whole sissy genre now as well. I'd love a woman to train me with strapon play good for a few months. And then maybe try a real BBC, while she watches. But it's not mandatory of course. I'm mainly here for the cuckold experience, rather than the sissy aspect of it.

Either way, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Borås in Sweden. About an hour east of Gothenburg. If you're a woman in age 18-30 nearby that would like a young cuckold, please let me know. I'd also like to be a general slave around the house. If you go out to meet men, I can be at home and clean, cook, etc. And when you get back home, I'd make sure to clean your ass and pussy with my tongue.

Oh, I'm also a virgin - meaning I have not penetrated anyone. But I've been penetrated, by strapon, as I mentioned.

Also, I have no trouble with you bringing your girl friends for a girl's night and have me serve them etc. I love to serve women. You can also lend me out to them, if they need to be cleaned after a BBC as well. But that's all up to you, since you're the owner.

You can also message me on Kik, Snapchat or Instagram: REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Back