24 year old lonely Italian girlfriend in London wants fit man with BBC or BWC

my girlfriend wants to try nasty and strong fit men with no strings attached
Real BBC and no skinny guys please.
She is tight and and wants to start slowly with a man that can train her good. Gotta love eating pussy and ass and talking nasty
she loves worshipping and giving long blowjobs

I might occasionally watch but if not then she wants to be recorded
Meet-ups in hotel or your place
Fresh hygiene and condom is a must.
Do you'll ever travel to USA?....

You should come to Paris for this type of adventure ! It’s better to choose
a guy in a club cos he gets verified instantly. You never know what you get
through the internet, there’s a lot of fakes, weird people and undecided guys.

I can take you and your girlfriend to Star City sex club in Pigalle, Paris.
It’s 80% young black men with nice bodies and big cocks.
Its known in Paris as the only swinger sex club specialized in interracial sex.
i know the place well, a few of the guys, and a bit of the language.
We can chat there, and help your wife choose a man. I also speak Italian
almost fluently, but write it badly, hence, I’m writing to you in English.
You can answer in Italian. Paris is only a few hours by train from London.

In Star City, at any one time there is 7,8 young black men with big cocks at your girlfriend’s disposition. The earlier in the day you come, the less men available. They have saunas, jacuzzis and hammans. It’s cheap to enter 20 Euros to enter for couples. 40 Euros for single men.

The common practice is for a couple or a single woman to enter one of the private rooms. Close the door. She’ll take off her clothes. Open the door and emerge complete naked to a small crowd of young black men which meantime has gathered outside the closed door. She will choose a man, by seeing the size of the penis, or /and helping to masturbate them to feel their size !

It is also a gay, bisex and transvestite club, they might do something with a woman. But very few blacks are bisex and in general few gays or bisex are present, it’s mostly strongly heterosexual black men.

I can also stand outside to help to keep order and speak to them, or stand by the door inside the room and regulate the ‘traffic’ of black men into or out of the room, and talk to guys outside especially if they start knocking on the door, … in that way you can tranquilly enjoy your ‘voyeur’ (guardone) experience without being distracted.

Usually the other women take one man. Sometimes one man after another. Sometimes a group of men.
If total sex doesn’t interest her, she can do something with a group of black men in the video lounge - caressing, kissing, oral sex, and mutual masturbation. A few women have done that too. I can be there to keep order, so no one starts pushing or insisting too much.

Thanks guys
I have got a lot of interest in our DMs and will post some details around my girlfriend’s first experience with a black man here.

Back