23f Charleston WV, need a Dominant BBC

23FneedBBCWV

Female
From
WV, US
I'm located in Charleston WV, I need a Dominant powerful BBC to come over regularly and rearrange my insides while my Bf watches me. We do this, we're not a jealous couple. We're into this and he loves to watch my pretty V being stretched by BBC. Yes regularly, sometimes you can friends too. I have videos he recorded of me and BBC's I can send.

Attachments

• received_126515621836928.jpeg
    received_126515621836928.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 495
I'm located in Charleston WV, I need a Dominant powerful BBC to come over regularly and rearrange my insides while my Bf watches me. We do this, we're not a jealous couple. We're into this and he loves to watch my pretty V being stretched by BBC. Yes regularly, sometimes you can friends too. I have videos he recorded of me and BBC's I can send.
You are such a beautiful queen, would love to see you and my queen share a huge thick black cock and get nasty with it. Two queens are every mans dream. Have a great day and enjoy yourself CECA119D-C566-4B9B-BE13-381BEB1EC136.jpeg

Oh I’m definitely game to spend time with both or either of you ladies when I’m around! I get up around Charleston, Huntington and Parkersburg regularly on business and would love to have some fun waiting for me! Check your DMs!

Oh I’m definitely game to spend time with both or either of you ladies when I’m around! I get up around Charleston, Huntington and Parkersburg regularly on business and would love to have some fun waiting for me! Check your DMs!
Trying to view your profile… we will be in Charleston SC this weekend…

Hey there, well you should stop through Charlotte for some fun first! Do you have KIK? Can we chat more on there?

When are you ready? I can move by car or plane. what's best for you.

Are you still looking? I'm close to Charleston

Beautiful hun

I can make that happen just get in contact with me.

Wow you're incredible

Back