21F 31M couple Allentown PA

boiboi

Couple
First time couple trying this out. Just looking for a bull to fuck me while boyfriend watches. I'm into bondage and rough sex, never been with a black man. Please message me for further details.

Looking to do this within the next 2 weeks in the Allentown area. Serious inquiry only
20210415_114013.jpg

First time couple trying this out. Just looking for a bull to fuck me while boyfriend watches. I'm into bondage and rough sex, never been with a black man. Please message me for further details.

Looking to do this within the next 2 weeks in the Allentown area. Serious inquiry only
View attachment 4068755
I would absolutely love to play with you in front of your man .briefly, clean, respectful, ******* and disease free, witty, willing to travel, well endowed with girth,

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 4068755
Wish you lots of luck. Setting up party for June.

View attachment 4068755
Wow - really a very nice erotic lady - wish they come to germNy!

Back