20's Something Wife For A BIG-DICKED FB!!!

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by pdxbbcwife, Nov 9, 2014.

1. pdxbbcwife

pdxbbcwife New Member

Can't stop thinking about the one time I was fucked by a sexy Black guy in college.
    What I remember most was how big and thick his dick was--and how I came.. and came!
    My husband is a very average 6.5, which is ok, but doesn't get me off like HE did.

I've finally decided what I want is what I want--Looking for a THICK dicked (7.5"+) Black stud in Portland, Oregon.
    A FB would be ideal--even better if you're Bi or Bi-Friendly, as my husband may cuck, or at least join in.

I'm a clean educated professionl, and prefer the same... but beggars can't be choosers, right? And you know what I really want and need.

I am 5'7", Size 8, with Natural DDD and a THICK ass--NOT fat, THICK. I know you'll like it. I enjoy a drink, legal toke, and just about anything safe and fun.

IF you are SERIOUS, hit me up--Once I find a go-to guy, I'll probably call it good.
    Now the begging--PLEASE you HOT Portland BBC's... hit me up! I promise we'll both have a great time!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

2. ez-duz-it

ez-duz-it Member

US
    Damn..

3. pdxbbcwife

pdxbbcwife New Member

Hmm... that's pretty big...
    Where are you?

4. TenMidwest

TenMidwest Member

US
    Welcome to the site :) Not in Oregon often though

5. pdxbbcwife

pdxbbcwife New Member

God you are sexy! I'm actually in Florida once or twice every year. How would you feel about meeting up sometime?

6. Jay Woods

Jay Woods New Member Real Person

US
    where in FL do you get to? I am in Miami.

7. Sean73

Sean73 Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hi there my lady. I am in Portland, Oregon, USA. Would love to know how you've been, and are you actively having fun with nice bbc? :)

Pls do read my profile, and if you like, send me a reply. :)

thanks, cheers, hugs and kisses!

8. Robert

Robert Active Member

US
    damn you are a sexy woman hun how are you doing? what you think of my profile pics?