My wife started out the same way, a bit shy about how much she liked it. After about 4 years, there's no shyness at all. Now she calls herself "a fucking slut for black cock". This is coming from a life long nice church girl, still so, and has fucked a ridiculous number of black men since we've started this. She started when she was 28 and says she won't stop. She's currently pregnant by her bull so that let's you know how far this can go. And yes, my wife is a fucking sexy ass slut. Lol. View attachment 3928113
💕🙏

My wife started out the same way, a bit shy about how much she liked it. After about 4 years, there's no shyness at all. Now she calls herself "a fucking slut for black cock". This is coming from a life long nice church girl, still so, and has fucked a ridiculous number of black men since we've started this. She started when she was 28 and says she won't stop. She's currently pregnant by her bull so that let's you know how far this can go. And yes, my wife is a fucking sexy ass slut. Lol. View attachment 3928113
she looks hot riding that cock. is that your bed he's fucking her in?

My wife is letting me respond to this one.
My wife had always gotten excited when there is a black man around. She learned early on about BBCs and wants every single BBC she can get. So does she act differently around black men? 100%!

My wife is letting me respond to this one.
My wife had always gotten excited when there is a black man around. She learned early on about BBCs and wants every single BBC she can get. So does she act differently around black men? 100%!
Use it and leverage it to your own benefit when she's hungry for Dark- chocolate

I'm curious to know if other members have noticed this.

When we first started hotwifing about two years ago my wife was resistant to my desire to see her with black men. She didn't have a particular attraction to any particular race and thought my interest was kind of weird. We started with a black man who wasn't a great lover and the next two guys were white and even worse in bed.
We met one great black man who checked all the boxes for her - smart, funny, hung and skilled in bed.
Ever since then she has only looked for and had sex with black men.

A few weeks ago she was with her 11th black man after a break of almost 10 months due to COVID.

I thought I had seen glimpses of this before, but holy *******, with this guy in particular something comes over her and she goes to a different place. She's always loved sucking cock, but the last 3 times it's like she's STARVING for it. She makes happy moans and sighs while she's sucking. She will stop and look into his eyes and say how big and beautiful his cock is, then she's eagerly back to work on it.
When they fuck, she literally can't get it hard or deep enough and is also very vocal about how good he feels and how much she loves his cock and how well he fucks her.
In those moments, she always instantly agrees with whatever position they want. I suspect she would agree to anything in the moment.

As I've written before, she's reluctant/shy abut discussing this afterwards. I get the feeling she's a little embarrassed by what comes over her. I've always assured her that she can share anything with me and I'll always love it, because I love her so much. If she wants/enjoys a thing, it's automatically a good thing in my mind.

Have any husbands noticed this? Any women here who experience this, and how do you feel about it?
My wife gets all submissive around Black men.

💯 but it's not just in bed. My wife's body language goes full "slut mode" when she talks to any black man anywhere.
But, it's mind boggling how many guys completely miss her blatant signals of interest.
I mean.. she's super attractive, sexy and sweet. But I've seen her chat up guys on the grocery store, delivery guys, guys on the trail we walk on all the time & do everything just short of grabbing their dick and they retreat, oblivious of her interest.
And, it's not because I am there. I'm short, thin & feminine. & I do everything I can to be invisible and or signal my agreeableness with her flirting.
But one after another I watch them walk away without so much as exchanging numbers. What gives? Are they threatened by her forwardness?

💯 but it's not just in bed. My wife's body language goes full "slut mode" when she talks to any black man anywhere.
But, it's mind boggling how many guys completely miss her blatant signals of interest.
I mean.. she's super attractive, sexy and sweet. But I've seen her chat up guys on the grocery store, delivery guys, guys on the trail we walk on all the time & do everything just short of grabbing their dick and they retreat, oblivious of her interest.
And, it's not because I am there. I'm short, thin & feminine. & I do everything I can to be invisible and or signal my agreeableness with her flirting.
But one after another I watch them walk away without so much as exchanging numbers. What gives? Are they threatened by her forwardness?
maybe you should make yourself scarce.

No, never. I'm usually in the room or in the next room if the guy is shy. We always cuddle and "reclaim" after they have sex.
We've had the full discussion that if she starts to catch feelings she can tell me without me freaking out. It's a naturally possible effect of intense physical connection. If it does happen we've agreed that she will need to take a break from that guy and will need to play with different guys for a while.

My wife is very clear in that she wants to protect our love and home life. Hotwifing is the icing, not the cake. She knows not to throw away our great life just for sex, when she can have BOTH as long as she is open and honest with her feelings.
Wow!

Back