My wife started out the same way, a bit shy about how much she liked it. After about 4 years, there's no shyness at all. Now she calls herself "a fucking slut for black cock". This is coming from a life long nice church girl, still so, and has fucked a ridiculous number of black men since we've started this. She started when she was 28 and says she won't stop. She's currently pregnant by her bull so that let's you know how far this can go. And yes, my wife is a fucking sexy ass slut. Lol. View attachment 3928113
Come on, she's pregnant by her bull and she still goes to church? This rings of BS to me.

But back to the topic... @Wmwfdsm: Her "shyness" is not a good thing. Try to give her the comfort needed to open up to you otherwise there is a risk she will hide her desires (and her intentions!) from you. That would be especially problematic (and potentially harmful to your relationship) once she catches emotions for one of her lovers.

Does she have playdates with a lover without you present? - Very problematic, if communication between you and her does not work well, and if it works worse then she might even start seeing him behind your back. o_O Perhaps you're already playing with dynamite 🧨 not fire. 🔥

Focus on her more than your own sexual kink; and always make her feel at home, loved and cared for in your relationship. ;) Sit her down and talk even about things she is not easy with; create an atmosphere of trust and honesty without tabus; make her know and understand that whatever she feels or says will be respected, and she will always be your one and only. Regards.

In reality, she becomes her true self when with him. Bare and basic. And a naughty girl who has been waiting a lifetime for a real man to take her. Run the show. Make her beg for it. Fuck her like a real man fucks. For a guy like him, girls like her (and me), do whatever it takes to please.

Why would her being pregnant change anything? Is she suppose to hide while she's pregnant? Still just people here, no one's gonna be "perfect" or whatever you're trying to say.
Well, if you don't see the hypocrisy in being in church carrying another man's baby as a result of adultery, then I have nothing to add.

• Haha
Reactions: Ban
Well, if you don't see the hypocrisy in being in church carrying another man's baby as a result of adultery, then I have nothing to add.
"Those who are without sin, let them be the first to throw a stone..." BTW what then is confessing one's sins and the absolution for? :D

Reactions: Ban
I'm curious to know if other members have noticed this.

When we first started hotwifing about two years ago my wife was resistant to my desire to see her with black men. She didn't have a particular attraction to any particular race and thought my interest was kind of weird. We started with a black man who wasn't a great lover and the next two guys were white and even worse in bed.
We met one great black man who checked all the boxes for her - smart, funny, hung and skilled in bed.
Ever since then she has only looked for and had sex with black men.

A few weeks ago she was with her 11th black man after a break of almost 10 months due to COVID.

I thought I had seen glimpses of this before, but holy *******, with this guy in particular something comes over her and she goes to a different place. She's always loved sucking cock, but the last 3 times it's like she's STARVING for it. She makes happy moans and sighs while she's sucking. She will stop and look into his eyes and say how big and beautiful his cock is, then she's eagerly back to work on it.
When they fuck, she literally can't get it hard or deep enough and is also very vocal about how good he feels and how much she loves his cock and how well he fucks her.
In those moments, she always instantly agrees with whatever position they want. I suspect she would agree to anything in the moment.

As I've written before, she's reluctant/shy abut discussing this afterwards. I get the feeling she's a little embarrassed by what comes over her. I've always assured her that she can share anything with me and I'll always love it, because I love her so much. If she wants/enjoys a thing, it's automatically a good thing in my mind.

Have any husbands noticed this? Any women here who experience this, and how do you feel about it?
Yes still working on all the things like if it was just ok why are you on video screaming fuck me from a woman that never swears never it’s all good I agree with you and they don’t want to hurt our feelings I gotta run
2626C433-93CB-4C76-8E9C-2F6D088A9191.jpeg

i'm surprised, only one

Attachments

• 938643F1-CBD1-46A7-AF94-14C99FF3E4D6.MOV
    61.1 MB
  • C33AA922-C17E-40DF-AD3D-88F44E19F6F4.jpeg
    C33AA922-C17E-40DF-AD3D-88F44E19F6F4.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 164

When we first started hotwifing about two years ago my wife was resistant to my desire to see her with black men. She didn't have a particular attraction to any particular race and thought my interest was kind of weird. We started with a black man who wasn't a great lover and the next two guys were white and even worse in bed.
We met one great black man who checked all the boxes for her - smart, funny, hung and skilled in bed.

A few weeks ago she was with her 11th black man after a break of almost 10 months due to COVID.

I thought I had seen glimpses of this before, but holy *******, with this guy in particular something comes over her and she goes to a different place. She's always loved sucking cock, but the last 3 times it's like she's STARVING for it. She makes happy moans and sighs while she's sucking. She will stop and look into his eyes and say how big and beautiful his cock is, then she's eagerly back to work on it.
When they fuck, she literally can't get it hard or deep enough and is also very vocal about how good he feels and how much she loves his cock and how well he fucks her.
In those moments, she always instantly agrees with whatever position they want. I suspect she would agree to anything in the moment.

As I've written before, she's reluctant/shy abut discussing this afterwards. I get the feeling she's a little embarrassed by what comes over her. I've always assured her that she can share anything with me and I'll always love it, because I love her so much. If she wants/enjoys a thing, it's automatically a good thing in my mind.

Have any husbands noticed this? Any women here who experience this, and how do you feel about it?
Very much so and it was istantai

Yes still working on all the things like if it was just ok why are you on video screaming fuck me from a woman that never swears never it’s all good I agree with you and they don’t want to hurt our feelings I gotta run
(...)
What's wrong with you guys? Get your a$$ verified when posting pics, especially with a face showing. :rolleyes:

The shyness and unwilling to tell you shows how much your wife loves and respects you yet doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. We all know how fragile the male ego can be. Hot wife lifestyle is a release from that. Try explaining to your wife that the more she tells you, the more she opens up, the more it turns you on. Have her do it while stroking your cock one day and when she sees the intensity of your orgasm she’ll understand.

The shyness and unwilling to tell you shows how much your wife loves and respects you yet doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. We all know how fragile the male ego can be. Hot wife lifestyle is a release from that. Try explaining to your wife that the more she tells you, the more she opens up, the more it turns you on. Have her do it while stroking your cock one day and when she sees the intensity of your orgasm she’ll understand.
👍👍😍👍

Back