2 BBCs in LA

LA Tina milf

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We’ve been trying to get with 2 BBCs again but have had no luck. The first time we did was the last time and that was years ago. We’ve tried recently but didn’t all vibe well and one of the bulls got pushed aside.
Is there anyone in the LA area that has a friend who he's comfortable with, that has experience, that can help us out with putting together another 2 BBC spitroast?
View media item 611965

We’ve been trying to get with 2 BBCs again but have had no luck. The first time we did was the last time and that was years ago. We’ve tried recently but didn’t all vibe well and one of the bulls got pushed aside.
Is there anyone in the LA area that has a friend who he's comfortable with, that has experience, that can help us out with putting together another 2 BBC spitroast?
View media item 611965
Would love to join

View media item 611965
I would love to help out

Attachments

• 600E9F16-16C3-4198-B18E-8509616FA94F.jpeg
    600E9F16-16C3-4198-B18E-8509616FA94F.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 24
View media item 611965
I'm down I have a couple of friends that will be interested, Also we've done this many of times

Back