1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

I feel your pain. My legs trembled when I walked, my stomach hurt too. I remember sleeping with an ice pack on my pussy 😂😈
Ice pack on your pussy..I doubt did the cock made you sore or your pussy wasn't satisfied so you wanted to cool it off and get the sting... well I wasn't thinking of commenting although the ice packets made me do so...why would someone sleep with Ice packs

Last edited:
My wife got her first BBC in her car in the parking lot of a bar around the corner from where she worked! Back then black and white people dating wasn't a very common occurance, especially a married white mom, people were giving her looks the whole time she was in the bar with him. It just wasn't common place to see a married white wife out with an African man who spoke with the African accent. They knew what my whore wife was up to, and she said that their staring with disapproval made the sex hotter! He tore out the crotch of her nylons pulled her panties to the side and roughly stuffed a foot of black cock in the slut.she said his cock was so fat,that she couldn't close her hand around it. She had a tough time fitting it in her mouth it had so much girth! She came home deshoveled and leaking black cum. She look like a little girl who knew that she did something wrong and thought she was in real trouble! It was cute! She said she got so turned on knowing that the white surbaban people in the bar were staring at them,knowing that he was going to fuck her! A proper married white surbaban mom should have been home tending to her family, not rubbing a huge black cock under the table at a bar with a black man!

Back