1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

I wasnt a virgin I had been active at that point for a few months and at that time I had zero interest in black guys. Besides I was ******* and fucked up and didnt really know what I was doing I just didnt want to be "Debbie the downer" and quite frankly I loved the attention. It was a rush that changed my life.
You did it the right time . Luckily you were ******* otherwise it might never have happened 😘

Amazing story. One day I wish my wife would have the same confession. Her, her sister, cousin and good fried all went Cancun for her sisters bachelorette party and they also take lady trips to Atlantic City. I always think if she is getting hit on or cheating on me while she’s away. I’m pretty sure she isn’t but it’s still hot to think about!
Then you’ll love it

The man that eventually became my Bull and I were selling a house together. The papers were signed by the new owners. My Bull had brought a bottle of champagne to celebrate our first sale together. Blame it on the excitement of selling a property and champagne. He had me naked and willing in no time.
We’re you married then ??

My first time started at a party where he asked me to dance as we danced could feel his hard cock rubbing into me, after party we were asked to give him a lift home, when we got to his place he asked us in , subsequently after some sexual banter with him showing us his wonderful black cock and I showing him my married pussy , we eventually finished with him fucking me on his settee I had never been fucked by a guy with such a big cock it was the most satisfying fucking I had ever experienced just wonderful and very special, it happened with my husband watching and wanking as I was being fucked so good.

Last edited:
Back