1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

Me and husband rented apartment for a day and invited the bull ☺️. We stayed there two days for first time. Then we regularly did that for one year, each weekend. Then our bull went home to USA. He was college football player. Now we hope he will sign again here for a new season 🐱

My first was my freshman year of college and was in my SUV at the time. I was working a new job with a black man and we were friendly at work. We came across each other at a local club and hung out for the evening. We both were feeling horny but he had nosey roommates and I knew mine was as well. We got in my SUV and drove a few blocks to the college parking lot in the back. We got into the back and played around before fucking away. We finished and got put back together and I took him back to his car and went home.

Trip to Morocco and then …

My cuckold hubby and I - he was already 'instable' due to his testicle operation – had been on a combined business and holiday excursion in Lisbon (Portugal). We stayed at our beloved hotel downtown. In the evening at the bar, we met two yacht men from England who came in with their sailing yacht after a stormy crossing through the Bay of Biscay.

My husband as a former navy officer and deep-sea sailor got into conversation with them. We were asked, if we could be of help to sail their yacht to Gibraltar, because one of them had to fly back to London for urgent business meetings and it is/was impossible to sail a 20m yacht one hand. We have been offered the hotel costs free on Gibraltar and the flight fare back to Lisbon, too. My husband agreed, but I refused for the weather forecast en route to their port of destination: Gibraltar. The voyage was predicted evil, and I mostly suffered from severe seasickness. It always takes me a couple of days to become accustomed.

Therefore, my hubby got a rental car for me and I started my journey through Portugal right after the yacht slipped the lines and set sails. Until then everything was 'paletti'. We had arranged to meet at the 'EDEN ROCK' hotel in Gibraltar two days later. Well, I enjoyed the trip and after passing the Portugal-Spain border. I arrived in Algeciras; a small Spanish town and port opposite Gibraltar. Under normal circumstances just a stone’s throw away.

But, the genie was out of the bottle: Namely - what I didn't know - the Spanish border towards Gibraltar was closed for political reasons. The never ending struggle between the Spaniards and the British because of Gibraltar. There was no alternative, but to drive back to Algeciras. What a madness! A few miles away the lights of Gibraltar, and I had to take a Spanish Ferry to Tangier and then a British ferry to Gibraltar; my real destination. So what!

So, I got rid of the rental car, took a taxi to the harbor and tried to board the Moroccan ferry. Easier said than done for I needed a valid visa for Morocco which I didn't have in my then passport. What now? There was a group of US-American tourists in front of the gangway. I managed to smuggle myself in without this bloody visa and without a ticket for the fare.

Meanwhile the ship was en route. I found an officer and explained him my situation. Well, to cut this story short: When he saw me, he examined my legs, my breasts and the rest of me. Apparently positive for he offered me his cabin when I in return would agree to spent the night with him with all the pleasures like meals and drinks., He told me that I would run into trouble in Morocco without a visa and that it is not excluded that I could wind up in jail or - even worse - in an Arabian cathouse until totally worn out and destroyed by Arabic guys with big cocks and ruthless behavior and so on and so forth.

Holy mackerel, I had no choice and agreed not knowing whether it was real or fake. I promised to stay in the cabin during the passage and he took my luggage and ushered me to his quarter. He showed up after arrival in Tangier about half an hour later with a few sandwiches and we had a few stiff drinks from his cooler in his cabin. Then he demanded his prey.

We both undressed and I could see his huge cock and what I was to expect. He had me sit on a big leather chair, unzipped his pants, took out his huge chocolate brown cock, took my head and ****** his cock into my mouth. It was so big that I could hardly clasped my fingers around his shaft and take the throbbing head in my mouth. After he reached his first climax, he shot a full load of hot cum in my mouth and had me swallow it.

Then he threw me on the couch, took both of my ankles in his hands and spread my legs. His fully erect member groped its way in my now wet pussy and with one wild stroke he impaled me to the base and fucked the hell out of me. He was a repeater and screwed me several times.

It was about midnight when the door of his cabin opened and a second guy came in. It proved to be the purser. The two officers were talking in Arabic language and eventually decided to fuck me sandwich. It was, by the way, the first time in my life that I was taken anal. I moaned and shrieked like a stuck pig, but no chance to stop them. Both guys fucked me without mercy and one of them finally shot his seed into my virgin asshole.

They fucked me until morning. At about 8 o'clock my friendly host gave me my passport, took my luggage and brought me to the British ferry moored at the same pier. I arrived in Gibraltar on shaky legs and a sore pussy. I hired a taxi to the hotel. My hubby arrived the next day!
Let’s see each other and I here from Lisbon have a great fun pleasure

Back