19th birthday wish

My birthday is coming up September 13th and I would really like to lose my virginity to a nice thick big black cock
Well, if you wish to become pic_ONEfinger.jpe on this website for a while, just photograph BEFORE & AFTER of your pussy's virginity; hell, a video of it happening might get you the Vice President's job here. We might even start up a collection for you if you do, as you know you will be walking kinda funny for a week or so.

pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if you wish to become View attachment 3531116 on this website for a while, just photograph BEFORE & AFTER of your pussy's virginity; hell, a video of it happening might get you the Vice President's job here. We might even start up a collection for you if you do.

View attachment 3531112
Her white virgin pussy will be shaped by big black cocks and "once you go black, you never go back" will be definitely clear for her

Better we consider this virgin as already bbc owned and well used, because surely she will be

Yea, I really have to wonder, if she has experienced BBC by now, she is loving it. No way is she going to experience it and not repeat it.
She told me no it hasn't gone down yet cause you bet your last
I offered her MY
31 years years STRONG 8.5 FROM WEST VIRGINIA

But she declined but just not saying anything

Back