Hey bro me too I had a lot of good content. I wish I knew I could watermark videos I thought is was only for photos
Oh no bro. It’s many of app on cellphone or software for computers that will let you. Me I use Corel Studio on my computer to make all of mines. Personally you’ll have to look them up and find which pros & cons that will match your likings.

Sucks but I felt I needed to delete all of my media I had from 2019 when I was out in Thailand banging hot Asian wives.

some creep was stealing all of my ******* and posted it up on Xhamster pretending he’s me! Like yo dude are you serious?

crazy thing is all that media I posted on this site I’m yet to ever meet a couple on here lol.

but I’ll get back to it again eventually, maybe I gotta just stick with posting on a verified members only section I guess. Anyways I’m on my way to Cleveland Ohio and I heard some good things. So I’m looking forward to meeting some QOS hot wives there. Peace!
Add your profile name to EVERY MEDIA, that way even if it's stolen it will always point back to You 😉👍🏽

yea I know what you mean, have my vids on xhamster but password protected, may galleries don't show face so not really concerned about those as much but I'd rather be asked if my content can be used than stolen.

Internet is a house with an open door. So alway mark your content. So we do here. When your content is less atractive to steal than others who don't watermark them, or use small watermarks, or in a corner, so it is easy to cut the watermark out, you content is more safe. You will never have guarantee, but it helps.

In the early 2000's when I was 18 I used a staple set of selfies on a few dating sites and I still to this day see them being used from time to time.

My husband told me a few weeks ago he matched with 18yr old me on tinder lol at first it felt super violating but after all this time I just find it sad. It's also why I crop my pics now.

Lol wow that’s an eye opener
Just goes to show, the internet truly is in permanent marker and there will always be people lurking around trying to be something they're not.

Hubby and I did some pic swap with a "woman" back in the day and s(he) turned around and made a FACEBOOK profile with my semi nudes. That's a level of desperation I can't even fathom. It was easy to get it taken down at least 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the early 2000's when I was 18 I used a staple set of selfies on a few dating sites and I still to this day see them being used from time to time.

My husband told me a few weeks ago he matched with 18yr old me on tinder lol at first it felt super violating but after all this time I just find it sad. It's also why I crop my pics now.
Did he go on a date with 18yr old you? :ROFLMAO:

Back