No, as soon as he asked how old the pictures were and s(he) said they were recent, he said so am I talking to you in 2008 then? And she unmatched him lol
Wouldn't it have been interesting to know who's behind that account? Perhaps he should have arranged a meeting and then send you instead of him (or better both of you for security reasons). ;)

Sucks but I felt I needed to delete all of my media I had from 2019 when I was out in Thailand banging hot Asian wives.

some creep was stealing all of my ******* and posted it up on Xhamster pretending he’s me! Like yo dude are you serious?

crazy thing is all that media I posted on this site I’m yet to ever meet a couple on here lol.

but I’ll get back to it again eventually, maybe I gotta just stick with posting on a verified members only section I guess. Anyways I’m on my way to Cleveland Ohio and I heard some good things. So I’m looking forward to meeting some QOS hot wives there. Peace!

This is why I am so reluctant to post anything!

Sucks but I felt I needed to delete all of my media I had from 2019 when I was out in Thailand banging hot Asian wives.

some creep was stealing all of my ******* and posted it up on Xhamster pretending he’s me! Like yo dude are you serious?

crazy thing is all that media I posted on this site I’m yet to ever meet a couple on here lol.

but I’ll get back to it again eventually, maybe I gotta just stick with posting on a verified members only section I guess. Anyways I’m on my way to Cleveland Ohio and I heard some good things. So I’m looking forward to meeting some QOS hot wives there. Peace!
When you post anything publicly online, all bets are off. Your stuff is embedded into a public domain now, which leaves it exposed for any & everything. I learned that many years ago. Now I just don't care anymore. Get used to it man. The way of the cyber world unfortunately.

Happened to us too! Some earlier vids (without watermark) we posted here are now on several sex tubes sites. We started watermarking them now , so basically we were a bit naive at first.

As has been posted, ad nausea, watermark is your friend. We have seen someone on this site remove the watermark, then re post our vids on here, from other sites. Just watermark your stuff, but know even then you're not safe from folks trying to catfish using your content.

At least on this site, they are good about DMCA, and we have used those several times on this site, and others, when requesting our copyrighted footage be taken down for illegal usage. YMMV.

Happened to me... 2 weeks ago from a guy on here I still have all his info... I want to put him on blast but I'm a little afraid to.
The pics the guy sent me he would have been 11 yrs old.....lol

Back