I've done some reading and heard on a few podcasts that a truly deep and good fucking can sometimes "unlock" something in a woman so she experiences a truly earth-shattering orgasm that is almost life-changing.
Is it possible to truly hit a deep magical spot or fuck a woman just right that once she has that experience she's dying for more?

There's no denying that; women sometimes give up a secure life style to be with a man who fucks her well, particularly when her spouse or BF is doing less than a satisfactory job. There truly is an art to making love to a women. Women aren't necessarily expecting bone-jarring orgasms, but they do expect their mates to make a good effort at giving them satisfying sex. And that often requires at least some quality foreplay ... with attention to nipples, necks, earlobes, and oh yes, that sweet little "man in the boat". If a man enters his woman while she's still dry, he's gonna cum in less than threee mintues, usually.
Unfortunately (both sides of the marriage) start getting a bit lazy or bored with a "predictable routine", and having a new player enter the relationship often breaks that monotony. No doubt that's been a problem with men for a very long time, but now, women are openly expressing their boredom with a stale sexual relationship.
One could write a book on the many reasons the sexual part of a marriage becomes so boring that one or both partners in the marriage are willing to cheat on the other. One big suggestion for women who feel cheated at getting satisfactory sex inside the marriage ... "Train Your Man", ladies. The female body is quite a bit more complicated than that of men, and women need to become more aggressive in pursuing what makes THEM feel good. Not only does it help the man out, but it actually turns the man ON to see the wife take the lead, and instruct her men in what she likes & wants.

Hey there folks,

I'm new to posting here - longtime lurker. My wife has played with a few Black men and some encounters have been really hot.
We're still trying to find a guy she really clicks with and who will take the time to warm her up and really focus on her pleasure.
Some guys are just there to go straight to pound-town and nut.

I've done some reading and heard on a few podcasts that a truly deep and good fucking can sometimes "unlock" something in a woman so she experiences a truly earth-shattering orgasm that is almost life-changing.

I'd mostly like to hear from women who have experienced this and husbands that can confirm if this is true or just a myth.

Is it possible to truly hit a deep magical spot or fuck a woman just right that once she has that experience she's dying for more? We are willing to put in the time and effort to find that specially gifted guy!

Thanks in advance!
this sounds so fucking hot. i want my wife to be hooked on black cock.

Hey there folks,

I'm new to posting here - longtime lurker. My wife has played with a few Black men and some encounters have been really hot.
We're still trying to find a guy she really clicks with and who will take the time to warm her up and really focus on her pleasure.
Some guys are just there to go straight to pound-town and nut.

I'd mostly like to hear from women who have experienced this and husbands that can confirm if this is true or just a myth.

Is it possible to truly hit a deep magical spot or fuck a woman just right that once she has that experience she's dying for more? We are willing to put in the time and effort to find that specially gifted guy!

Thanks in advance!
Yes

Absolutely.
When I was younger I thought I was a pretty decent sex partner. My wife, 44, is almost 10 years younger than me and after a few years I noticed she was getting off more from oral than from my penis. When we started playing with guys with large cocks I noticed a difference in her reaction.
Eventually she met her bull and he definitely unlocked something. I saw her react and orgasm like never before. His cock made her squirt—the first time I ever saw her do that while being fucked. Now she lives to have sex with him.
So, yes, the right guy can definitely unlock something in a woman.

Back