nahhhhh, that NEVER happens to hardly anyone ... you just had an unlucky event. Maybe a flat tire, sickness ... but, nahhhhh, everyone HERE is on the UP & UP! ;)

nahhhhh, that NEVER happens to hardly anyone ... you just had an unlucky event. Maybe a flat tire, sickness ... but, nahhhhh, everyone HERE is on the UP & UP! ;)

Yep soo true. How about making all the arrangements, make time free, travel, arrange room only for the guy to NOT turn up...And guess what !!! He's still on here conning and lying through his back teeth. And yes he has done it to more people.So no. As Mac says, no-one does that on here.:rolleyes:

Thank you for the honest response ,wow I feel for you.How long have you been on the site and how many people have you meet up with

Joined in July 2014. Was looking for a younger guy to have fun with. But. As usual so many fakes and bottom feeders wasting mine and other peoples time. I have met with only one guy from here. A nice young man :mstickle:. But took a while to find him through the trolls.

It has happened twice....once we waited over two hours...he was still in contact via text, with some excuse....finally told him to forget it

Yep soo true. How about making all the arrangements, make time free, travel, arrange room only for the guy to NOT turn up...And guess what !!! He's still on here conning and lying through his back teeth. And yes he has done it to more people.So no. As Mac says, no-one does that on here.:rolleyes:
Must have been out of his mind to miss a meeting with you . he lost a lot , I am sure you filled the void . I ccan't imagine you didn't

Back