“Go deeper…” “I’m sorry I can’t.”

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
She was beautiful and perfect in every way. Tall and thin yet with sexy legs and a perfectly round ass with enough bubble. Her breasts were not large but they were ample. She was kind and fairly quiet. She loved to dress up and she knew she got the attention of many men which she enjoyed. She was modest to the unknowing world but to me her boyfriend I knew she was a freak.

there was one other guy who was friends with her sister and his name was Dominic. The sister had a boyfriend of her own but was constantly running around with this Dominic. The sister was very sexy in her own right and looked a lot like my girlfriend. One day I asked my girlfriend about Dominic (Dom) and why he hangs out with the sister so much. “Well that’s her sneaky plug” she told me. I couldn’t believe it considering she was in a serious relationship with a white guy I knew and was family friends with and Dom was from the other side or the tracks. Dom was a typical and ordinary young black man and nothing in particular stood out to him. I asked my girlfriend why her sister would cheat with this guy and my girlfriend just laughed. She said “apparently he helps in areas where her bf doesn’t.”

I understood exactly what she meant and it piqued my interest enough to ask “well she looks a lot like you does the thought ever cross your mind?” She explained how Dom always flirts with her and tells her sister how sexy she is and comments on her sexy outfits a lot. I was intrigued for some reason and kept this information in the back of my mind.

To understand you must know this girl had the highest sex drive she wanted it all the time. She was very sexy and flirty and seductive. She liked it in public, loved dancing provocatively, she knew women were jealous and didn’t like her and she didn’t care. She wanted it in all three holes and she wanted it deep. She loved every position but no matter what position we were in she would whisper in my ear “deeper baby go deeper.” Sex with her was amazing for me but it always seemed to me like she wanted more and I just couldn’t give her enough.

I would try and speak with her about it and ask if I’m enough for her and if she’s getting off and things like that. She began to admit to me that she doesn’t get off with my cock but I get her off in other ways. I felt really bad about it and would try to go as deep as possible and stay as deep as possible but she would just keep moaning to me “deeper baby go deeper!” This was no matter what hole I was in.

One day was the day I knew she was overly horny and needed it deep and needed it bad. We were hanging out at their family pool,my girlfriend, her sister, 3 more girl friends and then one of my guy friends… then Dom showed up. I wasn’t friends with Dom but we were cordial and everything was chill. We were all just hanging out and all the girls looked good in their bikinis. We played drinking games and the atmosphere was loose. Then the music came on. When the music came on the sister and friend of the sister started dancing very sexy. Before you know it the sister was grinding all over Dom and the friend of the sister started to grind all over me. I knew I shouldn’t be doing this I’m front of my girlfriend but for some reason I did. I let this girl grind all over me and it was getting pretty hot. My girlfriend just walked over looking straight at me and pulled Dom away from the sister and started grinding her ass all over him and Dom put his hands on her hips with a big smile on his face. Things were hot and heavy and this lasted for a while.

Eventually I drove my girlfriend home and we of course talked about the dancing. She said she could tell I enjoyed dancing on her sisters friend and I had to admit it turned me on. So I asked “did you enjoy grinding all over Dom as much as your sister does?” She paused looked over at me and said “yes I did and what they say about black guys is true in his case…. He’s really really big.”

When we got to her house she was so ready to go she pulled me inside and on top of her immediately. She was already wet and didn’t want foreplay she just said “give it to me doggystyle baby.” I did as she said and mounted her thrusting as deeply as my length would allow me. Then it began “deeper baby oh deeper more more give me more….” Finally I admitted what her and I both knew “I’m sorry babe I can’t!”

We stopped and I laid on top of her still inside her and she paused for a few moments before saying “find then find a way for me to get it deeper.” I didn’t know exactly what she meant so I just asked if she wanted a dildo and that made her mad she rolled her eyes and said “I need the real thing and if you can’t go deeper you need to find a way to get me what I need in our sex life…” I thought of the sister, Dom, the dancing, all the comments about his size and I knew what she was getting at.

She was insatiable and I wanted her to be pleased so I pulled myself out and off her… I got my cell phone and texted Dom “hey man ____ and me are playing another drinking game at her house you want to keep the party going?” She smiled and said “did you just text someone?” I nodded “is it someone who can go deeper?” I nodded again. Her eyes got big and she said “oh my gosh you’re the best.” She poured us both a glass of champagne and an extra one for her guest, turned on some hip hop music and sat there waiting on just her bikini. Dom texted back “sure man be there in 5.”

to be continued

As we waited for Dom to arrive the tension in the air was incredible. I had just pulled out of her so I was remaining rock hard and my balls were swollen. We didn’t really bother changing or anything I was just wearing shorts and she just sat there in her bikini. The smell of her sex was in the air for sure and at this point I’m sure her wetness was ridiculous.

she bit her lip while laying flat on her stomach and she said “you texted Dom didn’t you?” I looked back at her “is that what you wanted me to do?” She smiled ear to ear and nodded before saying “you are literally the best boyfriend ever… I don’t know a lot of boyfriends who are so into pleasing their girl they will call a black guy to help where they’re lacking…” the words stung but clearly she was on cloud 9. The music was sexual and at this point we were feeling really really good and I made the decision to just relax and help her get as much enjoyment out of the night as possible.

After only a few minutes of extreme sexual tension there was a knock at the door. I asked her “do you want to get it or should I?” She said “why don’t you go get it….” I opened the door to see Dom standing there with a confused smirk on his face “hey man it’s just the two of you here? Nobody else wants to play a drinking game?” I looked at him and just got out a “uhhhh” Dom laughed “it’s cool man I think she just likes that I can dance… maybe she just wanted to dance some more with me before she treats you to a good time.” I managed “ya I think that’s it…” so he said back to me “want me to get her worked up for you then? That’s what her sister likes.” I just nodded.

walking back into the room it was obvious she had his big black cock on her mind. Still I just her bikini she had poured tequila shots and changed the song to one she could shake her ass fast and aggressively to “woooo hey Dom! SHOTS!” She handed him one but not me and Dom said “got lime?” She said “yes…” stared at me and squirted lime juice on her stomach. Dom took his shot then licked the lime juice off her stomach. He then looked at me and squirted lime juice on his neck and she took a shot and sucked the juice of his neck.

then it all began. She instantly turned so her ass was against his cock in his shorts and she started to wind her hips and move her body to tease me and earn his arousal. He wasted no time and nodded at me “your girl is a sexy dancer I’m sure she will have fun with you later.” She smiled and pulled him in closer to feel his cock against her ass then she let the secret out into the open “I’m not sure Dom because well when I grind on him I don’t feel as much as I’m feeling right now grinding on you.”

He started to whisper in her ear and she laughed befor she said “you can speak openly tonight Dom…. Babe he says that he gets even bigger.” Dom said “Damn you’re just like your sister aren’t you?” My girl moved his hands so that both would be near her clit and she said “no I’m better than her.” She kept winding and grinding into his cock and I could now see it was hard as a rock and it would sometimes bounce as she grinded on and off it and it made my heart sink… he was much bigger than me and he would surely go far deeper than me which is what she wants. This is the first time I realized this would happen tonight we were past the point of no return and she’s going to always want it because he has something I do not.

now that I was completely aware of what was going to happen I needed a stiff pour. I walked to the bar area and they saw me leave the room… I poured the stiffest glass of whiskey before walking back into the room and I walked in on something I’ll never forget. She had apparently pushed him onto the couch and he now had his shorts off. With his bare ass on the couch he looked at me and smiled and shrugged “sorry man.” My girlfriend was on her knees with his cock in her hands and she was stroking it while laughing and looking at me…. “Baaabe this is going to go deep enough I think do you want to take a seat or leave?” Dom winked at me “girl he might be able to join later on he can stay.” And she responded “no I don’t think I’ll want his after this… but since he was nice enough to call you over I’ll let him watch if that’s ok with you Dom.” He just shrugged and said “I don’t care just put those lips on my black cock.”

she nodded and spit on his dick them said “your big black cock you mean?” She went straight to sucking as aggressively as she could as if I wasn’t even there. I knew she loved sucking dick. It she never sucked mine like this. His hands were in her hair and she was stroking with a hand while slobber ran from her mouth all the way down his dick and that’s when I realized she had done this before- she had had big cock before and mine just wasn’t big enough for her to do this with so she had been craving this a long time. She stared into his eyes and sucked and sucked and at this point it was as if I wasn’t even in the room.

as my girlfriend sucked and stroked on his big black cock Dom started laughing and he said “all you white hurls are the same you’re just like your sister. Not getting enough from your white boyfriend so you need me to give you what they can’t. You been wet for me a while I know it let me feel. With her still sucking his cock he leaned over and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and shoved 2 fingers into her easily. “Daaaamn you’re so wet… you’re tight but so wet I don’t even need lube with you. Come here and sit on my big black cock.” He lifted her up in the air and into his lap. “I’ve been wanting to get inside you for a minute….” My girlfriend said “have you been in a lot of white girls?” Dom laughed and smacked her ass and said “ya they love me.” She said “do we need a condom then?” He said “doesn’t even matter just get on it and let me show you what it’s like to be with what you need.”

she didn’t even have time to do otherwise because he took her by her hips and sank his big black cock into her tight wet Pussy. She let out an “ooooo wow.” He smacked her ass again “that deep enough?” He gave her a second to wiggle down until he was balls deep in her and my gf tilted her head back and started to ride while saying “yes oh yes my sister was so right about you.” He let her do all the work and asked her “what was she right about?” My gf grinded into him faster and she moaned louder and more uncontrollably “she was right I needed to get with a big black guy when I told her my bf wasn’t going deep enough…. She told me she had the same problem until the night you pushed her up against the car and took her doggystyle after the club and I’ve been thinking about it ever since!” Dom said back to her “did she tell you what else about me that once you’re with me I’m gonna keep getting with you no matter if you got a boyfriend or not?” My girlfriend was panting as she grinded into his cock with his hands on her ass. “Yes she told me but I don’t care I need this so much. I need you deep inside me. I need your big black cock!”

he smiled and looked over at me and said “have you ever cum on his white dick?” My girlfriend now lost in how horny and how good she felt grinding all over his black cock said “no never!” He grabbed up by her hair and pulled her down to kiss him then said “cum on my big black cock deep inside you cum now!” She screamed out “yes daddy!” And in that moment her whole body shook and she screamed over and over again “yes daddy it’s so deep it’s so good!” I watched as her juices flowed down his cock and onto his balls. She collapsed on top of him.

he picked her up and he put her down right in front of me and he jerked his big black cock right in front of me until he was going to cum… “stick your tongue out.” My girlfriend did as she was told. Then he came spurt after spurt roped out and all over her face and into her mouth and she moaned as it happened. At the end of it she was sitting there with cum leaking out of her and cum on her face right in front of me. He put his shorts back on and then his shoes then he walked over to us and said “I’ve gotta go your sister just texted me.”

Back