“Big natural tits, or fake tits, that is the question”

Do you have pics of before and after? I don’t think they can do much with nipples, but if they can, they did a magnificent job on yours!

I wasn't blessed with big natural breasts like my felow girls on here so I got mine enhanced and in my opinion they are what i always wanted them to be. Some men may not like them and others do, just like most men are not created/blessed equal between their legs and you only prefer them big.
Noice Split Depth GIF by MOODMAN

I wasn't blessed with big natural breasts like my felow girls on here so I got mine enhanced and in my opinion they are what i always wanted them to be. Some men may not like them and others do, just like most men are not created/blessed equal between their legs and you only prefer them big.
Your breasts are gorgeous, so are you. I wasn’t touched by the boob fairy either and I had mine enhanced over two years ago. I couldn’t be happier with how they look and feel. I’ve never had a complaint from a guy, (or girl) and I plan on going bigger.

You are outstanding!!!

Back