“Big natural tits, or fake tits, that is the question”

Since it was an opinionated question, my answer is tits come in all shapes and sizes. Some implants are harder than a normal like some natural ones saggy more. If a lady gets implants then great. I think they are all wonderful and I have never been turned off by either.

Compliments to the tits!

Real All Day and Real Ass too. Some of the ladies that have fake boobs in this thread actually got decent boob jobs. But i prefer to stick to natural women all around. More genuine. ?

Last edited:
Totally agree with this comment. Small minded and ignorant comments.
you always had a nice chest so i don't get the complaints honey... Us guy's have it way worse as we get judged and name called all day everyday.Just ask the cucks females make fun of men's dicks and looks all the time. If anything female's shy away from dudes 10x more so don't let it bother and i also prefer "REAL" as i like a natural woman but like i said some of you girls got good to decent enhancements.

you always had a nice chest so i don't get the complaints honey... Us guy's have it way worse as we get judged and name called all day everyday.Just ask the cucks females make fun of men's dicks and looks all the time. If anything female's shy away from dudes 10x more so don't let it bother and i also prefer "REAL" as i like a natural woman but like i said some of you girls got good to decent enhancements.
Let me invite you to see and feel for yourself

Back