“Big natural tits, or fake tits, that is the question”

Hmmm…let me see..😂😂
Being a connoisseur I love tits period. My preference are large natural with distinct eraser nipples. But I do also love small tits if they have the same. Fake breast are awesome to look at and if done correctly a pleasure to play with as well. If I had to say what may be something I don’t prefer, it would be one’s that the nipples are flat and don’t do anything even when you suck on them. I guess I fetishize breasts and why I like all kinds but nipples I can twist, pull, nibble, suck and chew on really gets me going.
I had a woman I worked with once who had full size Cs but very large nipples that always showed through her clothes. One night after work she told me she caught me looking a few times and I could feel the nervous heat at the back of my neck afraid I was going to lose my job. I was a manager, although not hers. One thing lead to another and we ended up in the back office with her showing them to me and letting me play with the, up over her bra and though her opened blouse. I thought I was going to nut in my pants it was so sexy. She would moan when I would lift them by her nipples and said no one had done that before and she thought they would hurt and not feel good. We were supposed hook up another time but I never got around to it before I moved. She was Puerto Rican and had very pale skin but very dark brown nipples that got really pronounced after she had *******. I’m getting a chubby just thinking about it now!😂🤣😂

Back