Why do Black men are so graza about whit bitches: black women are much more beautiful!

Gary is a racist who contributes nothing to the community.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

It's simple: let's be honest and real here, most Black women could beat up alot of white guys lol. Look at the williams sisters. I'm sorry, but I find black women to be somewhat masculine. Most Black men say they don't like dating Black women also because they are controlling and have bad tempers. That has been my experience as well, then they wonder why they keep losing their men to white women, who are softer, more feminine, have red/blonde/brunette hair and we all LOVE that contrast!!

To me, a Black Alpha male and a beautiful, feminine white woman represent the UTMOST example of two opposites coming together... the ultimate MASCULINE and the ultimate in FEMININE. And their huge cocks and tight little pussies fit together sssso well... we all love seeing a nice LONG, THICK, shiny Black Alpha male cock pushing it's head into the damp pussy of a beautiful blonde or read head...

It's not JUST a physical contrast either. It's a contrast of many things - differences in the way the two of them talk, their skin, their HISTORY, their cultures, often times the music, EVERYTHING. It's beautiful!!

Opposities attract, and Black Alpha males are MASCULINE, way more masculine than white boys and ESPECAILLY asian and indians.

There are MILLIONS of indian women in the world just BEGGING to be fucked by a real man, a strong Black Alpha male, who have never had a cock more than 4 inches before. And the asian craze we all know has already happened....

-Gary

Using professional athletes as an example to support your point is dumb. They have muscles because they train and tone their bodies to be competitive in sports.

Why is this, black ladies are so much better built and beautiful than the white bitches. Or do black men like to fuck white bitches to demonstrate something else?! As a white man I only can see the gorgeous black ladies which do not pay any attention to us as they prefer BBC!
You didn’t articulate your point very well, but I totally agree with you. Black women should dominate white slaves and serve their black men. They shouldn’t allow white cum or dick near their shrines

Back