White whores how many times a week do you meet with the BBC?

More of a recent thing here, so far my wife has only had one experience. Excited and hopeful for more in the future.

I have to get my fix about 4 times a week....sometimes more...sometimes twice in the same day-on my lunch break and after work before I go home to take care of my domestic duties. One bull will NEVER be enough. I have a good rolodex going. #BBCWHORE

We meet with Del my wife’s BBC lover every Saturday, he fucks her twice on a normal meeting, occasionally his brother joins us and then she gets fucked four times as they both fuck her twice each,
With lockdown now eased we are planning to meet Del twice a week.
We have also met a younger black guy which was totally unexpected, we have met him twice and he enjoys fucking my wife while I watch .
He has a flat in a local town and we are planning meeting him two or three times a week as he enjoys giving my wife a good fucking . While I watch and masturbate as he pounds her pussy while telling her what a black cock whore she is .
Perfect

I have to get my fix about 4 times a week....sometimes more...sometimes twice in the same day-on my lunch break and after work before I go home to take care of my domestic duties. One bull will NEVER be enough. I have a good rolodex going. #BBCWHORE
You are amazing

I'm all the time at the disposal of all the Masters that want to use me,because since discovering the Trruth 7 years ago,i've never turned down any Master that approached me and wanted me,and i dont intend ever to change that...there's been several times that one or several Masters of the gang i was with at that time requested me on a regular day very late at night and gladly woke up,dressed up and left home to where they were for whatever they wanted

Back