What thing has she said that blew your mind the most

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
30 yrs ago Sammy got pregnant it was after I caught her cheating with two black lads
long story but we split up for 11 months but did get back together and had move away due to gossiping and family
we then found out she was pregnant again.
again my life was turned up side down, but I couldn't stop the cravings I had of her fucking other men, even though I knew she was a cheating slut I wanted it more, probably as much as she did if I'm honest
she had no idea she said who was the one with both pregnancies that had been actually responsible
over the years I have often asked more times than I can remember if she knew which it was.
about 10 yrs ago I asked her again if she knew, she told me again she had no idea, but believed it was down to 4 out of 6 who possibly actually inseminated her with both pregnancies as she said "most women can actually sense when it happens when its just happening by the feeling you have" this prompted me to fire more and more questions finding it as a cuckold even more exciting she was in one of her teasing moods after a night out and been fucked wanting more from me than the quick fuck she had just had from me, we were lying in bed after, and I asked about how she felt that night she may have been impregnated she rolled over facing me, her face inches from mine with a wicked grin in her eyes
"Yes I do think I can pinpoint the night I got pregnant with Ge---- but I still don't know which one it was out of the three of them and I had smoked a joint with them in the flat" I asked well which one did you get that special feeling you said about, which one was in you then"
she looked at me and said "IF---- you really want to know they both were in me side by side and I felt the one spurt seconds before the other one did"
That night I fucked her four times getting her to tell me every detail over and over again
when ever I am alone waiting for her to come home those words that night go through my mind repeatedly
its the little details often or words than can be the biggest form of arousal for me

My wife was never very sexually vocal on the phone with anyone. However that change when she went black. She had just had her first black man two nights in a row, had her first of many multiple squirting orgasms. After my meetings, I returned to the hotel finding her naked and so horny. She told me to call Darius and asked him to come back. When I called, I told him that Beth needed him again, he told me to hand her the phone, and lick her pussy. Listening to her talk to him, begging for his black cock, begging to be fucked. But when she told me, which I believe he told her what to say, "Eat my black-only cunt white boy!" I went wild.

30 yrs ago Sammy got pregnant it was after I caught her cheating with two black lads
long story but we split up for 11 months but did get back together and had move away due to gossiping and family
we then found out she was pregnant again.
again my life was turned up side down, but I couldn't stop the cravings I had of her fucking other men, even though I knew she was a cheating slut I wanted it more, probably as much as she did if I'm honest
she had no idea she said who was the one with both pregnancies that had been actually responsible
over the years I have often asked more times than I can remember if she knew which it was.
about 10 yrs ago I asked her again if she knew, she told me again she had no idea, but believed it was down to 4 out of 6 who possibly actually inseminated her with both pregnancies as she said "most women can actually sense when it happens when its just happening by the feeling you have" this prompted me to fire more and more questions finding it as a cuckold even more exciting she was in one of her teasing moods after a night out and been fucked wanting more from me than the quick fuck she had just had from me, we were lying in bed after, and I asked about how she felt that night she may have been impregnated she rolled over facing me, her face inches from mine with a wicked grin in her eyes
"Yes I do think I can pinpoint the night I got pregnant with Ge---- but I still don't know which one it was out of the three of them and I had smoked a joint with them in the flat" I asked well which one did you get that special feeling you said about, which one was in you then"
she looked at me and said "IF---- you really want to know they both were in me side by side and I felt the one spurt seconds before the other one did"
That night I fucked her four times getting her to tell me every detail over and over again
when ever I am alone waiting for her to come home those words that night go through my mind repeatedly
its the little details often or words than can be the biggest form of arousal for me
just noticed another topic which hadn't seen before I should have posted it under that topic instead of starting this one

Back