She said no

thotcommander

Male
Gold Member
From
TN, US
So my wife had BBC in high school. She dated a tall basketball player, went to prom with him jr and sr year. She says she only sucked his dick at least 4 times (which you know is more than that). He treated her real bad. She like him a lot all through high school but he’d hang out with her, use her, and then act like she was nothing the next day. So when she got to college and really bloomed into what I would consider a 10, she told hik to leave her alone, blocked him and never messed with another black dude again.

We’re together now and that past relationship has really gotten me horny af for her to get fucked or at least mess around with another black dude. She is so innocent and it’s almost unbelievable she ever was with a black dude at all (which makes it hotter).

She is madly n love with me. I’ve been with a lot of women and met all the thots. She without a doubt is loyal to me and would jump off a cliff if I asked her to. I told her that I want to see her do something with a BBC and she down right refuses. She’s terrified it will jeopardize our relationship and her values.

I’ve tried everything and that’s the one hill she says she’ll die on and she would leave before she did.

Last edited:
If she says "no" then it's "no" there isn't a way to warm someone up for your own fantasy. It's not like you're asking her to grab a loaf of bread 🙄 you're asking her partake in something she doesn't want. If you make it as if she'd do anything for you, or if she really loved you she'd do it, then you're no better than the guy in HS. That kind of behavior is wrong no matter the color of the guy.

So my wife had BBC in high school. She dated a tall basketball player, went to prom with him jr and sr year. She says she only sucked his dick at least 4 times (which you know is more than that). He treated her real bad. She like him a lot all through high school but he’d hang out with her, use her, and then act like she was nothing the next day. So when she got to college and really bloomed into what I would consider a 10, she told hik to leave her alone, blocked him and never messed with another black dude again.

We’re together now and that past relationship has really gotten me horny af for her to get fucked or at least mess around with another black dude. She is so innocent and it’s almost unbelievable she ever was with a black dude at all (which makes it hotter).

She is madly n love with me. I’ve been with a lot of women and met all the thots. She without a doubt is loyal to me and would jump off a cliff if I asked her to. I told her that I want to see her do something with a BBC and she down right refuses. She’s terrified it will jeopardize our relationship and her values.

I’ve tried everything and that’s the one hill she says she’ll die on and she would leave before she did.

Any ideas on how to warm her up to it?
Listen to her no means no. Find another fantasy you can both enjoy together. Sorry hun.

Last edited:

Well my friend as you discribe she is madly in love with you. She's without a doubt loyal to you and would jump off a cliff if you asked her to. So she's not ready for cuckolding yet! Accept that! Now after 30 years of marriage my wife is finaly open for the real thing but it took us a long way and a lot of talking to come that far. Nothing wrong telling her about your felings but don't push her. A wife like like you describe is hard to find these days, whoreship her. Patience my friend who know one day... .

Well my friend as you discribe she is madly in love with you. She's without a doubt loyal to you and would jump off a cliff if you asked her to. So she's not ready for cuckolding yet! Accept that! Now after 30 years of marriage my wife is finaly open for the real thing but it took us a long way and a lot of talking to come that far. Nothing wrong telling her about your felings but don't push her. A wife like like you describe is hard to find these days, whoreship her. Patience my friend who know one day... .
Thank you. Thats exactly what I needed

If she says "no" then it's "no" there isn't a way to warm someone up for your own fantasy. It's not like you're asking her to grab a loaf of bread 🙄 you're asking her partake in something she doesn't want. If you make it as if she'd do anything for you, or if she really loved you she'd do it, then you're no better than the guy in HS. That kind of behavior is wrong no matter the color of the guy.
Well said. :)

I told my now husband "it's not going to happen", until he convinced me that it wasn't something he wanted to use against me or so he could see other women. I wasn't so much conservative. I just could not understand why a man would want this, but he changed my mind and it's been a mostly fun and eye-opening ride for the last 26 years

I told my now husband "it's not going to happen", until he convinced me that it wasn't something he wanted to use against me or so he could see other women. I wasn't so much conservative. I just could not understand why a man would want this, but he changed my mind and it's been a mostly fun and eye-opening ride for the last 26 years
I agree with you 100%. It has been another fun.

it sounds, to me, like she doesn't trust herself to not cross the line. she remembers how submissive she was in high school & she is afraid of what could happen if she tried black, again.

I Absolutely agree with you!

My friend I am in a very very similar place and my wife had one bad experience from the only black guy she ever hooked up with (before we met). I have been told "no" to BBC in the bedroom but she talks about it in fantasy and gets off on it. I can't tell if she's saying no because she isn't sure or if she just enjoys the fantasy of it. I've told her that if she wants and the opportunity strikes for her to take BBC that she has my full support. So it's all in her hands and that's all I can do about that.

Respect the no and appreciate what you have in a loving and nurtuting relationship. Not every couple or female needs to be part of the lifestyle and everyone takes their own sexual path. I was very apprehensive and said no at the start. He dropped it and we only spoke about it as role play in the bedroom every now and then. For me my journey took the path where we tried it and know what works for us now. In actual fact I discovered my bi side and enjoyed fmf threesomes before I tried mfm. 😅

Dude. Listen to her. If she feels that way, it's for a reason.

to reinforce what others have said..................... just let it go.

At least you talked to her about it........
If she knows it's a fantasy, maybe she'll talk dirty to you about some hypothetical time while she is giving you and hj.

Also, try to be really "with" her and connect or reconnect emotionally. You married her for a reason...............focus on that and build up from there.

I feel like she meant she didn’t want to when she said no, she meant it. But came around to the idea of it and has loved it
For me life is strange and I don't understand more... my wife don't want a bbc... she said no and think I am crazy...but she love ir scene, bbc dildo and last week she told.me.she dreamed with a bbc and woke up and she fingering herself...

Why.... I don't understand? Any ideas?

Back