Stop wasting my time!

yep. I'm not sure what his deal was but I'm not here to cause drama and I don't play that nonsense 😆💯.
Good for you Bro... I read through all the comments. Maybe it was supposed to be directed at the OP. Apparently some folks are dissatisfied with the so- called "mediocrity" of this thread😲. The delusional arrogance to set oneself up as the "arbiter" of whether or not this thread contains "sufficient depth"... Is beyond laughable🤣.

Good for you Bro... I read through all the comments. Maybe it was supposed to be directed at the OP. Apparently some folks are dissatisfied with the so- called "mediocrity" of this thread😲. The delusional arrogance to set oneself up as the "arbiter" of whether or not this thread contains "sufficient depth"... Is beyond laughable🤣.
Facts 😆💯

Hi! Jenna here with her 2 pennies no one asked for.
It took me a bit to understand, and a few "time outs" by admins for speaking the truth.
This is what I gotten thus far, now this is me just trying to help.
This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified.
There are some who are, or used to be content creators and need to get a black man for their own sites.
This place is not a dating site, or an actual active LS site for real hook ups.
Tbh! If white girls are your fetish join a swingers group where you are physically involved with many different LS and it's a for sure thing, not bombard yoy with a 101 questions on what you'd do to their significant other, if there is actually a sig.other.
if anything enjoy the pictures, the post, the information, like Intel for RL.
Like a Google for sexual degenerates and I say that with all love and half respect 😁😘
Great comment.

Great comment.
I just have a small question, for you.
What were you expecting to happen? Were you testing the waters to see if I'd recognize you? Bc that's not how you apologize. I hope you learned a lesson, and stop bullying and pointing fingers. You should also know that all your old stuff from your other profile you had is all still on this site. It would be nice if you were just honest and truthful. We'd probably like you better. Sincerely- Jenna 😘

What were you expecting to happen? Were you testing the waters to see if I'd recognize you? Bc that's not how you apologize. I hope you learned a lesson, and stop bullying and pointing fingers. You should also know that all your old stuff from your other profile you had is all still on this site. It would be nice if you were just honest and truthful. We'd probably like you better. Sincerely- Jenna 😘
You're not talking about all the poison that funcouple52661 used to post are you Darlin'😏? You know the search function in the upper right hand corner of your screen is your friend. Put funcouple52661 in the member field. Put some keywords in like victim or racist... Serve hot and enjoy 🤣🤣🤣.

You're not talking about all the poison that funcouple52661 used to post are you Darlin'😏? You know the search function in the upper right hand corner of your screen is your friend. Put funcouple52661 in the member field. Put some keywords in like victim or racist... Serve hot and enjoy 🤣🤣🤣.
Well, I was being polite, however sometimes it's overrated 🤣😉🤪

It took me a bit to understand, and a few "time outs" by admins for speaking the truth.
This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified.
There are some who are, or used to be content creators and need to get a black man for their own sites.
Tbh! If white girls are your fetish join a swingers group where you are physically involved with many different LS and it's a for sure thing, not bombard yoy with a 101 questions on what you'd do to their significant other, if there is actually a sig.other.
Like a Google for sexual degenerates and I say that with all love and half respect 😁😘
Hello Jenna, thank you for taking the time to write a long retort, but if I am being honest your comment just invalidated everything the OP said, why did you feel the need to invalidate his experiences or what actually goes on, most of us know at least 80% of profiles here are fantasies ones, but it still doesn't invalidate actual made experiences here. Next time, and this is friendly suggestion. Instead of jumping in with your thoughts maybe a better thing would be, just sit back and think about what is being said.

Last edited:
Hello Jenna, thank you for taking the time to write a long retort, but if I am being honest your comment just invalidated everything the OP said, why did you feel the need to invalidate his experiences or what actually goes on, most of us know at least 80% of profiles here are fantasies ones, but it still doesn't invalidate actual make experiences here. Next time, and this is friendly suggestion. Instead of jumping in with your thoughts maybe a better thing would be, just sit back and think about what is being said.
Reading comprehension is something people lack on this site! I didn't invalidate anything and if you took it that way that's on you for your assumption on MY experiences. I was trying to make light of something that shouldn't be taken so damn seriously. Take it or leave it. But the post of "fake, waiting time" etc are getting old, along with is "my wife bbc ready/worthy" Just have fun a don't trivialize everything or create drama were there is none. I always like when people want to change my perception or rewrite my perception of what I see or read and come at me for their own narrative. That's getting old too. But hey thanks for responding 😘

Reading comprehension is something people lack on this site! I didn't invalidate anything and if you took it that way that's on you for your assumption on MY experiences. I was trying to make light of something that shouldn't be taken so damn seriously. Take it or leave it. But the post of "fake, waiting time" etc are getting old, along with is "my wife bbc ready/worthy" Just have fun a don't trivialize everything or create drama were there is none. I always like when people want to change my perception or rewrite my perception of what I see or read and come at me for their own narrative. That's getting old too. But hey thanks for responding 😘
And again you just invalidated my comment and tried to do it low key passive agressivly. I assure you my reading comprehension is just fine, must be why I have a BA in Ancient world History. Oh and just for the record, just because you have a pussy doesn't mean you get to dictate what and how others feel. No wonder you were put on a time out from the site, if your responses were like this one. But you go right ahead and have the day you deserve.

And again you just invalidated my comment and tried to do it low key passive agressivly. I assure you my reading comprehension is just fine, must be why I have a BA in Ancient world History. Oh and just for the record, just because you have a pussy doesn't mean you get to dictate what and how others feel. No wonder you were put on a time out from the site, if your responses were like this one. But you go right ahead and have the day you deserve.
No, it just means you have a dick, or a dick, or just a basic dick. Again I said what I said, you can take what you want from it or not. It's MY EXPERIENCES, ITS MY THOUGHTS, ITS MY OPINION. so yes your reading comprehension is null and void. I have a BS as well, but it doesn't state or mean that I can actually spell 🙄 have a great weekend

I don’t know you at all. Probably a good thing

I don’t know you at all. Probably a good thing
Yes you do. There's pages of you harassing me, and bullying me. So much so that you got banned for life. Now you're trying to reinvent yourself. For what, you're doing exactly what you bullied others for! "CATFISHING" you need to seek profesional help funcouple52261/Rene Mills / who knows whom else you got "tucked" under. Be the strong independent thing you brag about and apologize! To be honest it's the audacity that you think the people on this site are dumb enough to believe you, it's truly sad that there are people out there in the world like you taking advantage of a situation for their own benefit. Borderline disgusting. 🤯😢😭

Yes you do. There's pages of you harassing me, and bullying me. So much so that you got banned for life. Now you're trying to reinvent yourself. For what, you're doing exactly what you bullied others for! "CATFISHING" you need to seek profesional help funcouple52261/Rene Mills / who knows whom else you got "tucked" under. Be the strong independent thing you brag about and apologize! To be honest it's the audacity that you think the people on this site are dumb enough to believe you, it's truly sad that there are people out there in the world like you taking advantage of a situation for their own benefit. Borderline disgusting. 🤯😢😭
No. I don’t know you. Please stop harassing me

Uh-oh.
Looks as if things are getting a bit spicy up in here.
I suppose I ought to be grateful that you guys kept it off my page this time.
I'm currently in my "polite" era
Alice In Wonderland Thank You GIF

True.

Back