Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Same…my wife has a friend who loves bbc…I always encourage her to hang out.
My wife's best friend had a black boyfriend and the two of them would throw parties. He would invite his buddies and she would invite her girlfriends so that the parties were exclusively black men and white women. It became the literal breeding ground of interracial relationships which included my ex wife. I don't know if it destroyed other white marriages but it would certainly have that potential.

My wife's best friend had a black boyfriend and the two of them would throw parties. He would invite his buddies and she would invite her girlfriends so that the parties were exclusively black men and white women. It became the literal breeding ground of interracial relationships which included my ex wife. I don't know if it destroyed other white marriages but it would certainly have that potential.
Would love to see my wife seduced and then owned by a black man…or men

I belong to a relatively closed group and the only way a woman can get into the group is if she is brought in by one of the women in the group. We all prefer discretion, so typically a woman will be introduced to one of the bulls by a female member. To get the introduction there has to be a consensus among the women. If things go well and she wants to continue she is slowly assimilated into the group. If she can't be discrete she never gets past the one bull that fucked her first. Same basic rules apply for new bulls except they must be approved by the bulls in the group.
Wish I could join

It's not a matter of recruiting...GFs talk, and that rouses curiousity. My wife told me she was completely turned off by black guys when she was younger. When she was in her mid 30s, her bff left her husband (they were both friends of ours...he was quite a bit older) for a young Africsn American Marine, and when they got together to discuss it, she basically told a story about a very vanilla sex life being replaced with a white hot affair that turned into a permanent relationship. She walked away from a husband of 15 years and two ******* in high school.

I can't speak for others and only know of our own experience. My wife's best friend had a black boyfriend and apparently been with other black guys previously. She would tell my wife how great black men were in bed compared to white guys. She invited my wife over one Saturday night when I had to work and made sure the boyfriend brought along a buddy. After hearing the repeated stories about the black guys and after a few drinks my wife was easy to seduce. Women talk about sex a great deal among themselves. That's all it takes to recruit under the right circumstances.
So one thing I could to do to increase the odds of my wife trying it would be to get her around some other bbw that are active with bbc. I wonder if there is an in person place to go to meet new friends like tgst

Back