Research 1: like to learn from both points of view white women submitting to black women for a future erotica story

I am hoping to try to write authentic stories from a variety of interracial points of view.

white female submitting to black women
Amd/or
Black women submitting to white women

I have written some stories in both versions but hoping to do a whole series.

Love to hear black woman who have dominated white woman and how it happened, and more importantly your mindset.
Love to hear white woman and their stories of utter submission to a black goddess.

Also, love to hear stories about black women who want to submit to a white woman and hear from white women who have dominated black women.

So please share your stories, your thoughts and your fantasies and I may make som of them come true in erotica.

Jasmine

I am hoping to try to write authentic stories from a variety of interracial points of view.

Amd/or

Love to hear black woman who have dominated white woman and how it happened, and more importantly your mindset.
Love to hear white woman and their stories of utter submission to a black goddess.

Also, love to hear stories about black women who want to submit to a white woman and hear from white women who have dominated black women.

So please share your stories, your thoughts and your fantasies and I may make som of them come true in erotica.

Jasmine
Hi jasmine I think any story with a black chick dominating a white one is hot I said in previous mssg abt a black bounty hunter wd u write one I have other ones I wd like to read such as a all female gladiatrix story with a stunning black woman in combat against other women and how she humiliates them after defeating them wd love to hear qt you think luv nightshade

Amd/or

Jasmine
I'd love to be dominated by a black girl.its only happened onec

Back