Our experience with the IR lifestyle.

This will probably be one of our few last posts on this forum. Our 'trial' in this lifestyle has lasted for almost half a year, but in spite of our careful approach, it was very eventful.
Husband and I have chosen most of my bulls. I've had four bulls and 3 gangbangs, totalling intercourse with 10 men. I tried everything with them. I sort of cheated on my husband on two occasions and did a couple of things I never did for him before. I went to a club, met alone with my bulls and also developed a lover relationship on my own with my husband's approval.

The bottom line: the whole hype about IR hotwifing / cucklolding lies in the chance for the wife to have extramarital sex in a secure environment and with the requirement of a well-endowed black man. From all myths around IR sex, the only thing that I can confirm is the hotwife's conditioning to the choice of sex partners. It doesn't mean an addiction to bbc. Certainly, black men have in average better bed skills and a better seduction style. And the skin color and color contrast were a highly erotic element throughout. However, I believe what makes us white women keep on meeting black bulls and desiring better and better endowed black lovers is the frequency of intercourse leading to physical changes that cannot so quickly be corrected with Kegel exercises. If you aim for better endowed males from the beginning, you'll notice the difference immediately, and think you cannot 'go back', but only go as big or bigger. For this reason, it was very difficult for me to put on hold my rel with my last black lover.

On the psychological side, this experience has awakened in me the desire to improve my appearance to feel more attractive to all men, incl. and especially my husband. I feel more assertive and also my behavior and language have changed.

As for him, the caging was voluntary and not very consistent. His organ is now completely recovered in tone and size. He has participated in many of my IR adventures side-by-side. But no form of sexual intercourse has changed his mind about his own sexuality and tendencies.

If anything, this experience has reignited in my marriage the quest to satisfy each other. But be warned, it's not without its risks. Perhaps, we went too young into this. But we don't regret it.

This will probably be one of our few last posts on this forum. Our 'trial' in this lifestyle has lasted for almost half a year, but in spite of our careful approach, it was very eventful.
Husband and I have chosen most of my bulls. I've had four bulls and 3 gangbangs, totalling intercourse with 10 men. I tried everything with them. I sort of cheated on my husband on two occasions and did a couple of things I never did for him before. I went to a club, met alone with my bulls and also developed a lover relationship on my own with my husband's approval.

The bottom line: the whole hype about IR hotwifing / cucklolding lies in the chance for the wife to have extramarital sex in a secure environment and with the requirement of a well-endowed black man. From all myths around IR sex, the only thing that I can confirm is the hotwife's conditioning to the choice of sex partners. It doesn't mean an addiction to bbc. Certainly, black men have in average better bed skills and a better seduction style. And the skin color and color contrast were a highly erotic element throughout. However, I believe what makes us white women keep on meeting black bulls and desiring better and better endowed black lovers is the frequency of intercourse leading to physical changes that cannot so quickly be corrected with Kegel exercises. If you aim for better endowed males from the beginning, you'll notice the difference immediately, and think you cannot 'go back', but only go as big or bigger. For this reason, it was very difficult for me to put on hold my rel with my last black lover.

On the psychological side, this experience has awakened in me the desire to improve my appearance to feel more attractive to all men, incl. and especially my husband. I feel more assertive and also my behavior and language have changed.

As for him, the caging was voluntary and not very consistent. His organ is now completely recovered in tone and size. He has participated in many of my IR adventures side-by-side. But no form of sexual intercourse has changed his mind about his own sexuality and tendencies.

If anything, this experience has reignited in my marriage the quest to satisfy each other. But be warned, it's not without its risks. Perhaps, we went too young into this. But we don't regret it.
Hopefully a wonderful and enlightening experience for both of you. Now you can choose to continue exploring , take a break, maybe have some ******* , or perhaps have an occasional fling with BBC now and then. But now you have a wonderful advantage that only many mature couples are now exploring. Couples whose sex lives had significantly declined but have now rebounded. Sex is such a huge dimension of life it is a real issue whenb people go without

Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts into this lifestyle.

Back