NFL Owners/Coaches Wives

Bigfishneo

Male
Real Person
If you watched the Super Bowl yesterday (and any other NFL game for that matter), you'll see the cameras from time to time jump to the press box where you'll see the Owner/GM/Retired QB's entourage/family viewing the game with them.

What you can't miss is their wives who usually look fine as hell, (blonde, brunette, sexy eyes, nice frames, etc) sitting all pretty beside them, diamonds glistening and all. Majority of the time only one question crosses my mind....
"I wonder if any black players are stretching that pussy wide or if any of those team executives are getting cucked by their wives for some bbc 🤔?" I know for a FACT that if these wives aren't getting it, being in close proximity with the athletes does something to them at minimum!

Just some thoughts...

If you watched the Super Bowl yesterday (and any other NFL game for that matter), you'll see the cameras from time to time jump to the press box where you'll see the Owner/GM/Retired QB's entourage/family viewing the game with them.

What you can't miss is their wives who usually look fine as hell, (blonde, brunette, sexy eyes, nice frames, etc) sitting all pretty beside them, diamonds glistening and all. Majority of the time only one question crosses my mind....
"I wonder if any black players are stretching that pussy wide or if any of those team executives are getting cucked by their wives for some bbc 🤔?" I know for a FACT that if these wives aren't getting it, being in close proximity with the athletes does something to them at minimum!

Just some thoughts...
Have to imagine some of them are hooking up with the black athletes with or without the knowledge of their husbands.

I thought the same thing. Fine as slutty wives in sexy clothes and heels. Begging for us BBC's
Hell yeah! They prob get wet as hell, watching them in pre-game warm ups, etc. If I was a player and had a coaches/owner's wive give me that look, I'd have to potentially investigate. But REALLLLLY subtle. Not worth losing out on that money

more to the point how many of those guys look at those wives and really want to fuck them
nothing better than rich white married pussy and getting the chance to stick it to the owners wife
would be the ultimate FUCK YOU BOSS.
Im sure there are some private locker room convos about the topic. In the NFL there is a fraternity culture, so if any of those wives are getting piped down (with their husbands knowledge or not) they'd keep it hush

It's difficult to imagine that at least some rich spoiled rotten wives are not getting some of the best black dick in the world. When talking about alpha black men, none are more alpha or have better bodies than NFL players. The best of the best.

Back