NEW INTERRACIAL FORUM on BlacktoWhite

Should we have a 'Feminised for BBC' forum ?

• Total voters

BiSubCuck

Male
From
UK
Feminised for Black
Please make comments to discuss.
This is a growing trend within interracial relations and needs recognising. It is not about being gay or bi but fqr more about submitting to Black men and removing masculinity to become a better gurl than you ever were a man.
Please discuss and keep it respectful 😘

Feminized Hubby Club to the effect. There are obviously husbands on here who have been feminized in the process. Often times then marginalized which isn't fair seeing how wife and bull also support the feminization. So yes. I think a forum for these husbands as part of this Lifestyle is healthy, helpful and progressive.

Voted no. The feminization, gay and trans talk has ruined the bi forum. It used to be a fun and exciting section of the site. The cross-dressing and caged cucks posts should be removed and banned.

Voted no. The feminization, gay and trans talk has ruined the bi forum. It used to be a fun and exciting section of the site. The cross-dressing and caged cucks posts should be removed and banned.
I voted, "no" for precisely the opposite reason. I like the cross-dressing and caged cocks posts, but I feel the posts could just as easily be expressed in clearly marked threads as in a special forum.

Wouldn’t it make sense then to give them somewhere they can do it? I’m with you on the whole, I don’t want to see pics of your tiny caged dick thing. Just feel like giving them somewhere to post stuff like that would cut down on it in the bi forum.

I voted, "no" for precisely the opposite reason. I like the cross-dressing and caged cocks posts, but I feel the posts could just as easily be expressed in clearly marked threads as in a special forum.

Simple solution: send them to another forum!

That's the point. Having their own forum the feminized and crossdressers will leave the bi form and thus it can return to how you like it. None of us get anywhere nor progress via prohibition. People once demanded we ban interracial relationships because they "ruined" what others found pure.

I totally understand. That's why Im suggesting a new forum. To seperate feminised male theme from the Bi and Bi curious themes. Makes sense yeah??

Seriously doubt that the administration here is interested in such a venture. That said, nothing's preventing anybody, who wants, to do it on his own.

That's the point. Having their own forum the feminized and crossdressers will leave the bi form and thus it can return to how you like it. None of us get anywhere nor progress via prohibition. People once demanded we ban interracial relationships because they "ruined" what others found pure.

If this would be to just add another forum here, there'd be virtually no support, except from those affected. As for just starting a new forum somewhere else (maybe there already is?), see reply above.

Last edited:
It could reach the point where we have a forum for crossdressers who only buy from thrift stores vs those who like Walmart. And a forum for bisexuals who swing with their wives vs those who do it without their wives. How narrowly do we want to define these forums? The whole site is already in a niche fetish.

It could reach the point where we have a forum for crossdressers who only buy from thrift stores vs those who like Walmart. And a forum for bisexuals who swing with their wives vs those who do it without their wives. How narrowly do we want to define these forums? The whole site is already in a niche fetish.
I hear you, but i think those feminising for BBC are so beyond and extremely different to Bi guys that it warrants it. And its surely something thats on the rise and should be encouraged.
I mean we have a general forum as well as an extreme forum.

I think this falls into this section finely. Most threads are titled adequately to find the subject matter of everyone’s interests.

Back