Handcuffed women... blowjobs on their knees?

I really enjoy using a woman who is semi restrained. I think having a woman in handcuffs.. or somehow having her restrained adds an added level of excitement to the fun. Of course it would be 100% consensual, but I know some women while they want to give in to the pleasure, do not feel they can. But when their hands are tied, they have no choice, so it is OK for them to give up and enjoy what they are experiencing.

I also love to see a sexy woman on her knees sucking cock. That has to do with submission as well.

Any thoughts?
I agree. Submission is an integral part of interracial sex. She submission of the white woman/couple is the psychological component that enhances the physical sexual activity. Restraining her, having her kneel, etc. reinforces our domination and control.

I agree. Submission is an integral part of interracial sex. She submission of the white woman/couple is the psychological component that enhances the physical sexual activity. Restraining her, having her kneel, etc. reinforces our domination and control.
I think a lot of women want to be with a dominant man behind closed doors, especially in the bedroom. She wants someone else to take charge and be in control, submission is her way of surrendering to him. In allowing him to restrain her, bondage, she has to have complete trust in him and be willing to allow him to have his way with her any way he wants hers. And yes, kneeling is a very submissive position for her and a very dominate position for him.

I think a lot of women want to be with a dominant man behind closed doors, especially in the bedroom. She wants someone else to take charge and be in control, submission is her way of surrendering to him. In allowing him to restrain her, bondage, she has to have complete trust in him and be willing to allow him to have his way with her any way he wants hers. And yes, kneeling is a very submissive position for her and a very dominate position for him.
Yes, Beth, you said that well!

Women are by nature submissive, but culture has put so much emphasis on women's rights etc. that most women act strong and independent publicly. But they inwardly long to be dominated and to serve. Most white men are unable or unwilling to take control of their wives and girlfriends, but we black men do not hesitate. We fulfill the needs that you expressed.

Yes, Beth, you said that well!

Women are by nature submissive, but culture has put so much emphasis on women's rights etc. that most women act strong and independent publicly. But they inwardly long to be dominated and to serve. Most white men are unable or unwilling to take control of their wives and girlfriends, but we black men do not hesitate. We fulfill the needs that you expressed.
I would agree with you that we are by nature submissive, and we want to be. Some of us have responsibilities in the everyday vanilla world that requires us to be responsible, in control, in charge, confident and for that very reason, at the end of the day we want someone else to take control and be in charge. Again yes, inwardly we want to be able to please and satisfy a man, being able to please and satisfy a man makes us feel like a woman, the type of woman we want to be for a man and the type of woman a man wants. White men want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us, black men want to have sex with us. You can tell a white guy "No", you can't tell a black man "No". Black men seem to understand our needs, wants and desire, whereas white guys don't.

I would agree with you that we are by nature submissive, and we want to be. Some of us have responsibilities in the everyday vanilla world that requires us to be responsible, in control, in charge, confident and for that very reason, at the end of the day we want someone else to take control and be in charge. Again yes, inwardly we want to be able to please and satisfy a man, being able to please and satisfy a man makes us feel like a woman, the type of woman we want to be for a man and the type of woman a man wants. White men want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us, black men want to have sex with us. You can tell a white guy "No", you can't tell a black man "No". Black men seem to understand our needs, wants and desire, whereas white guys don't.
Yes -- another excellent comment with analysis.

You are so on target in writing "White men want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us, black men want to have sex with us. You can tell a white guy "No", you can't tell a black man "No". Black men seem to understand our needs, wants and desire, whereas white guys don't." We don't "make love" -- we fuck. And a "no" just makes us do it harder.

As you mentioned, many women have jobs that involve much responsibility -- teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, executives in business or government, etc. I have found that generally speaking, the more responsibility a woman has in her profession, the more she wants/needs to submit in private.

Yes -- another excellent comment with analysis.

You are so on target in writing "White men want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us, black men want to have sex with us. You can tell a white guy "No", you can't tell a black man "No". Black men seem to understand our needs, wants and desire, whereas white guys don't." We don't "make love" -- we fuck. And a "no" just makes us do it harder.

As you mentioned, many women have jobs that involve much responsibility -- teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, executives in business or government, etc. I have found that generally speaking, the more responsibility a woman has in her profession, the more she wants/needs to submit in private.
Underatnding our needs, wants and desires, again you are correct, the more responsibility we have, the more stress we deal with during the day in our professional lives the more we want someone else to take over at the end of the day, a power exchange, we want to be told what to do, we want to surrender. We've been asked and we've been made love to, we don't want to be asked, we want to be taken, we don't want to be made love to, we want to have sex, we want to be used and at times used hard.

Underatnding our needs, wants and desires, again you are correct, the more responsibility we have, the more stress we deal with during the day in our professional lives the more we want someone else to take over at the end of the day, a power exchange, we want to be told what to do, we want to surrender. We've been asked and we've been made love to, we don't want to be asked, we want to be taken, we don't want to be made love to, we want to have sex, we want to be used and at times used hard.
I am braking in a woman now (42 yo white wife). She has won awards as a high school teacher, but she tells me the responsibility can be overwhelming. When she gets to my place she strips and stays nude until she leaves. It's as if she sheds the responsibilities along with her clothes. She has adapted well to my hard fucking and has learned to deep throat. Collar, leash, and anal are on the agenda for future sessions, along with serving other black men as well as myself.

I don’t think it’s a simple yes/no, submissive or not situation. There’s a time and place for everything. We want and expect to be respected and treated kindly in everyday life, but in the bedroom it’s (usually) more exciting and fun to just let go and surrender to a man’s desires. It’s kind of a game we’re playing, letting go of all our inhibitions and just enjoying the intense, even rough sex.

I don’t think it’s a simple yes/no, submissive or not situation. There’s a time and place for everything. We want and expect to be respected and treated kindly in everyday life, but in the bedroom it’s (usually) more exciting and fun to just let go and surrender to a man’s desires. It’s kind of a game we’re playing, letting go of all our inhibitions and just enjoying the intense, even rough sex.
I agree with you and in public or the vanilla world I behave, act and dress like a proper lady. At the end of the day, behind closed doors, and especially in the bedroom I think most of us want to be with a dominate man.

Back