Do wives secretly contact bulls after first meeting for more

How in the world would anyone here know if your wife was a piece of sh& t more than you. We don’t want your wife except to fuck all her holes properly. I want you to wash.

This lifestyle only works if there is honesty and open communication. If the wife meets with playmates without the understanding that you’ve agreed to and established that as her right to do so then that’s not lifestyle play and is just plain cheating, which is just as toxic in a lifestyle relationship as it is in a monogamous one.

This lifestyle only works if there is honesty and open communication. If the wife meets with playmates without the understanding that you’ve agreed to and established that as her right to do so then that’s not lifestyle play and is just plain cheating, which is just as toxic in a lifestyle relationship as it is in a monogamous one.
Okay. That was a much gentler answer. Which i definitely agree with completely @QOShotwifeDFW
But if you’re going into this thinking she may meet guys behind your back you’re not ready to go down this road. You’ll drive yourself and her crazy with your insecurities

Speaking from our situation once I have sexually connected with a black guy, I communicate with him directly without cucks involvement. I have had lovers that have texted several times a day just like a normal friend/BF. It's not behind cucks back but he isn't necessarily involved. Obviously, he knows if my lover is coming over or I am meeting him elsewhere. He doesn't have any say or veto regarding when and where I meet my lover though.

I guess what I'm more concerned about is my wife being pressured into more than we are looking for she'd like to try it and be a one time thing or even just a one a year fun time thing I guess finding the right guy is key

Great question and I believe many married husbands in this lifestyle would love it to happen …. I believe the most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is all alone sex while her husband is at work with a darker lover reaching deeper than her husband completely unprotected with no pulling out…all wives should experience this at least once and all husbands should encourage all alone sex.

Same day after our initial accidental liason!

The above posters are right though, my fairly new marriage didn’t last long after my affair began x

Okay. That was a much gentler answer. Which i definitely agree with completely @QOShotwifeDFW
But if you’re going into this thinking she may meet guys behind your back you’re not ready to go down this road. You’ll drive yourself and her crazy with your insecurities
And I’m not known for my gentle answers either! 😂
When my husband and I first started meeting strangers from the internet he was the one interfacing with the potential playmates. I was not ready to text directly with other guys and I’ll guarantee you that if I was I would have ended communication with the majority of them since I had very little patience for nonsense back then (I still have very little patience for nonsense). I’m more comfortable talking directly with my playmates and potential playmates now after I got a feel for the dynamic between myself and relative strangers.
So there is a transition period that should probably exist at the beginning of the journey into the lifestyle. If the husband is comfortable with the wife talking directly with other guys then that means there is trust that she will be communicative of her interactions and plans. I suppose there are different dynamics between various couples where maybe the husband doesn’t even want to know about any of it or only wants to be told after the fact but I think it’s best if both members of the couple are on the same page when it comes to the level of autonomy afforded to either or both parties. It all comes back to my original statement: open communication and honesty are the cornerstones of all successful relationships, including nontraditional ones.

Just wondering what the chances are of my wife secretly meeting her bull after first time with him for more has this happened to others
I have been in this lifestyle a long time and I can tell you that, on both sides, there is always a chance that one or the other will try to contact privately. I had a couple of longtime buddies who would always tell me when my girlfriends would get their number and text them. I also had a couple of long time girlfriends who would tell me which guys tried to contact them on the side. I had one guy that we liked a lot (he had a huge dick) but he started showing up at my girlfriends job and wouldn't take no for an answer. That was so stupid. She would have seen him at my house any time he wanted, but he ruined that.

I have been in this lifestyle a long time and I can tell you that, on both sides, there is always a chance that one or the other will try to contact privately. I had a couple of longtime buddies who would always tell me when my girlfriends would get their number and text them. I also had a couple of long time girlfriends who would tell me which guys tried to contact them on the side. I had one guy that we liked a lot (he had a huge dick) but he started showing up at my girlfriends job and wouldn't take no for an answer. That was so stupid. She would have seen him at my house any time he wanted, but he ruined that.
That’s a no go. For me it’s very easy to stay within a couples boundaries, especially if all 3 of us want frequent play time. Only idiots mess stuff like that up. It’s a wonderful gift that just keeps on giving and getting better. ❤️‍🩹

That’s a no go. For me it’s very easy to stay within a couples boundaries, especially if all 3 of us want frequent play time. Only idiots mess stuff like that up. It’s a wonderful gift that just keeps on giving and getting better. ❤️‍🩹
I agree. When you have a good certain thing going, why mess it up, when you can see her just about anytime you want. However, there are men and women out there who just have to cheat. I was married to one. She could have brought the guy home and fucked him everyday but I caught her in the woods behind a local college (he was her English professor, married with 4 *******). Just a character flaw, I guess.

In my situation, the wives that I fucked that were married in cuckold relationships, at least 75% reached out to me secretly after we started fucking and I can tell you this, no matter what people say when you’re fucking a married woman behind her husband’s back she will fuck you much better than in front of her husband. That’s just a simple fact and I’ve never had that not be the case.

Ive fucked conservative couples and I’ve fucked extremely experienced couples, and in almost every case the wives want a little side action so they can truly do what they want, and on top of that they tell me all kinds of ******* that they’ll never say in front of their husbands when my bbc is as deep inside their hole is it can go, and my balls are slapping their cunt lips! 😈

In my situation, the wives that I fucked that were married in cuckold relationships, at least 75% reached out to me secretly after we started fucking and I can tell you this, no matter what people say when you’re fucking a married woman behind her husband’s back she will fuck you much better than in front of her husband. That’s just a simple fact and I’ve never had that not be the case.

Ive fucked conservative couples and I’ve fucked extremely experienced couples, and in almost every case the wives want a little side action so they can truly do what they want, and on top of that they tell me all kinds of ******* that they’ll never say in front of their husbands when my bbc is as deep inside their hole is it can go, and my balls are slapping their cunt lips! 😈
That is 100% my experience. This lifestyle tends to attract people who like doing forbidden stuff and sneaking around just seems to be another attraction for both the women and men.

Back