Do you feel like a third wheel when hanging out with your wife and her bull?

Hey so last week I hung out with my wife and her bull, and I felt more like a bother being there. I didn’t ruin anything, but the vibe was that I was more of a third wheel. Just wondering if other cucks have felt that way, and if bulls enjoy making cucks feel that way.
Nope. The ladies like the audience and they fuck longer and harder. The boyfriends love that I am around.

No cuck should ever feel like third wheel in the relationship! As the husband or boyfriend you automatically have front row VIP tickets to watch your woman get dick'd down and satisfied out of her mind or what's the point to being a cuck?

That's where dealing with a real lifestyle Bull makes all the difference! A real Bull is always considerate of a couple's lifestyle goals and fantasies and does his part to help make them happen! Bulls know that putting on a good show and performing well is almost as equally important as satisfying the hotwife!♠️

"Dick'm down vigorously in front of their man and leave them craving for more" is one of the unwritten commandments of the BBC Bull!♠️
The Ladies I set up all are secret Exibitionists. You know the ones that ask you to order them a bikini from Wicked Weasel, Skin Bikini, The Bikini (especially the one with the two inch zipper in front) or Princess Bikini out of Japan. They would not be there if not for the audience. The list of underwear sites is even longer and this is not counting Leg Avenue. Yes i have their catalog.

The guys i set up are the same. Funny thing is the guy or colour like to wear g strings where as the White Guys and the Arab guy like to wear extreme Mini Skirts so they hang out below and i can watch them get hard.

My wife will let me know when they want me to hang out with them and when they want to be by themselves...usually if I'm there I'm usually dressed up and serving them in many ways..from cooking to fluffing the bull to cleanup duty to allowing bull to fuck and use me in anyway he wants

Hey so last week I hung out with my wife and her bull, and I felt more like a bother being there. I didn’t ruin anything, but the vibe was that I was more of a third wheel. Just wondering if other cucks have felt that way, and if bulls enjoy making cucks feel that way.

It’s really easy to see how this happens. Really easy

In my style, preferably while I'm spending time with the woman, I want her husband to watch her in both ways, whether outside or in the bedroom. I love how the cuckold doesn't know what to do when me and his wife are out there flirting and kissing in front of people

Depends on the bull and wife. Have heard of husbands being blind folded, gagged, and secured to a chair in the same room as the couple. Have heard of wives that sat on a husband lap while in this position while they play. Some times having the husband in her ass so he could feel every stroke of the bulls cock as they fuck.

If they have chemistry together, sit back and enjoy the ride! You will love every minute

If they dont, do not go ahead with it just for the sake of it. This happened to me and my ex partner. The man was too heavy handed for her liking. She also likes a bit of race play but this guy was a bit over the top with it. He fucked her good, she orgasmed and he came inside her (He made sure she knew he was going to) but she didnt want to see him again. It seemed like he had some personal racial issues going on and was taking it out on her

Depends on the man.
If I don't find him interesting in some way, sure, hanging around is tedious. Same as with any of her friends(non-sexual, social). I'm old & crotchety and hate to be somewhere that's not worth my time.

In my style, preferably while I'm spending time with the woman, I want her husband to watch her in both ways, whether outside or in the bedroom. I love how the cuckold doesn't know what to do when me and his wife are out there flirting and kissing in front of people
Your style seems incredible and ideal, Sir!

Back