Cuck husband pimps wife out to blk men

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
So I recently discovered this as a form of kink/cuckolding . Personally in not a money for sex kinda guy ..it ruins the feelings of real submissive in my eyes but is very interested in learning more about this style of play ..normal I see being a cuckold is a type of submission (just my opinon) but won't "pimping out " his wife be considered more of a dominant role? Please give me more insight I'm would like to know what others think

Only for fun and long term relationship...i like real submissve where I want to have polyamory marriage....white couple married to blk man ....this Idea is just wow
sometimes my husband will pimp me out in massachusettes area to black men thats how we survive i love being a long time whore!
Please login or become a member to view
So technically the husband is the dominant right? Idk if long term relationship and turning a trick for a long time is the same thing ...one is mostly business and other you would think is a benefit..right?

I've "allowed 😉" Brook to suck and fuck black thug dope dealers even though we've never Had to do that. We get off on her being a slut. She did something once that shocked another couple who'd we'd recently started having fun with. Another white couple who were actually friends of a family member of ours. Soooo, yeah, I've sorta pimped my wife out.

So I recently discovered this as a form of kink/cuckolding . Personally in not a money for sex kinda guy ..it ruins the feelings of real submissive in my eyes but is very interested in learning more about this style of play ..normal I see being a cuckold is a type of submission (just my opinon) but won't "pimping out " his wife be considered more of a dominant role? Please give me more insight I'm would like to know what others think
As a white cuckold, I cannot "pimp' my white, slutty wife out. How can I collect from Black men for using my wife's body for their pleasure, when by her very nature, she allows Black men to use her body for "free." And she obtains pleasure, and sometimes a baby, from their bodies. Nevertheless, any of my wife's regular bulls can pimp her out to his Black friends, relatives, business associates, etc. She then gets additional sex from the guys she is being pimped out to.

Back