Confused

Drewdewu

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
Ladies and /or fellas, something to ask the B2W family. I saw one of my married partners over the past weekend. We slept together and I was about to finish and she knew it too so she opens up her legs and pushed me in deeper. I can honestly say, I’ve never cummed so hard in my life. I climbed off and we were laying in bed and she started to cry and she asked me to leave. I asked her what’s wrong and she said nothing. I left and texted her when I got home, no response. Haven’t texted or called me back since Saturday night. Has that ever happened to anyone before? I’m confused as hell. Help me out

i guess when you say "married partner" doesn`t mean she`s married to you, and most likely she`s cheating on her husband. Not an easy situation in any case. Can do something to a (wo)man`s head and leave her in a twisted state of mind.

One thing that we men have to, but will never be able to understand - it`s simply not in our genetic programming :D - is that when a Woman is in that state of mind and she says "Leave!" it means "Please, stay." - Dammit! ;)

Although I have never been in that specific situation I can tell you from the years of swinging that often times people get pushed into doing things they arent ready for or in some cases want to do at all.

Also much like a cuck thinks it's a great idea until him cums, lots of people do things in the heat of the moment they almost immediately regret. I would give her space and time. You reached out to show concern which is perfect now allow her to get back to you when she is ready

i guess when you say "married partner" doesn`t mean she`s married to you, and most likely she`s cheating on her husband. Not an easy situation in any case. Can do something to a (wo)man`s head and leave her in a twisted state of mind.

One thing that we men have to, but will never be able to understand - it`s simply not in our genetic programming :D - is that when a Woman is in that state of mind and she says "Leave!" it means "Please, stay." - Dammit! ;)
Where on earth did you come up with "when a woman says leave it means stay"? SMH!!!!

Where on earth did you come up with "when a woman says leave it means stay"? SMH!!!!
Yeah, right. Noticed the faint undertone of sarcasm?

Of course noone here can know what was going on in a person`s mind based on a six-line posting. The idea was to give an idea. ;) Just one of many possibilities perhaps. But how can we tell without knowing anything about the relationships involved... Has she seriously thought about leaving her husband (before) - with or without @Drewdewu's involvement? What kind of relationship does the OP have with that woman (and what was agreed upon) - strictly NSA sex / romantic dating / ...? What kind of conversations did they have?
The only thing i know is that i don`t know. So how would i give an advice based on good judgement? o_O

Of course there may be other reasons for her (re)action...
* It was an act of deep regret, and she doesn`t want to see him ever again
* The sex was so bad that she immediately had to cry
And yes, from experience i know that sometimes "leave" means "stay". ;)

Ladies and /or fellas, something to ask the B2W family. I saw one of my married partners over the past weekend. We slept together and I was about to finish and she knew it too so she opens up her legs and pushed me in deeper. I can honestly say, I’ve never cummed so hard in my life. I climbed off and we were laying in bed and she started to cry and she asked me to leave. I asked her what’s wrong and she said nothing. I left and texted her when I got home, no response. Haven’t texted or called me back since Saturday night. Has that ever happened to anyone before? I’m confused as hell. Help me out
Yes that's happened to me before on different occasions... A woman crying after fucking me. Don't take it personal bruh. It was nothing you did wrong.
She just got hit with A WAVE of emotions...

Married.
With family.
Fucking another guy.
Fucking bare.
Cumming inside her.
Guilt.
Shame.
Pleasure.
She experienced the entire gamut of emotions and it fucked her mind up.

I had a wife who would legit sniffle cry, like sobbing!... whenever the sex got REALLY good. It was crazy lol. But she told me don't stop keep going on. Then afterward she would apologize for her emotional breakdown.

I asked her why she cried, she said she felt bad/guilty for enjoying it TOO MUCH.

I bet you money your married playmate contacts you again.

Like others have said we don't know what was going on in her head. Some women react in different ways. Some women can get very emotional when she has had great sex, and if she is close to that time of the month women can get really emotional and can and do cry at the drop of a hat.

Hang in there and just let her know you are there for her and let her have space.

Like others have said we don't know what was going on in her head. Some women react in different ways. Some women can get very emotional when she has had great sex, and if she is close to that time of the month women can get really emotional and can and do cry at the drop of a hat.

Hang in there and just let her know you are there for her and let her have space.
Appreciate your response. Should I reach out to her first or should I wait and have her text or call when she’s ready?

Yes that's happened to me before on different occasions... A woman crying after fucking me. Don't take it personal bruh. It was nothing you did wrong.

Married.
With family.
Fucking another guy.
Fucking bare.
Cumming inside her.
Guilt.
Shame.
Pleasure.

I had a wife who would legit sniffle cry, like sobbing!... whenever the sex got REALLY good. It was crazy lol. But she told me don't stop keep going on. Then afterward she would apologize for her emotional breakdown.

I asked her why she cried, she said she felt bad/guilty for enjoying it TOO MUCH.

Thx. This explains alot

Married.
With family.
Fucking another guy.
Fucking bare.
Cumming inside her.
Guilt.
Shame.
Pleasure.

Appreciate it bro

Back