NoahNBekZ

Couple
My gf sucked a bbc dildo for a good minute and actually gargled on it for a cool min..what should I tell her or should I take it as a sign? She knows that I like it cuz she asked me “you like this huh?” And proceeded! I told her yes and then as I turned around I noticed she still proceeded as I wasn’t looking so I wanna tell her so bad but I’m genuinely afraid! That’s the exact same one

Attachments

• IMG_8862.jpeg
    IMG_8862.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 69
My gf sucked a bbc dildo for a good minute and actually gargled on it for a cool min..what should I tell her or should I take it as a sign? She knows that I like it cuz she asked me “you like this huh?” And proceeded! I told her yes and then as I turned around I noticed she still proceeded as I wasn’t looking so I wanna tell her so bad but I’m genuinely afraid! That’s the exact same one
It's a good sign.

Are you stupid? Your GF gobbled up a big black dick and asked if you like seeing her do it. Obviously she likes it or she wouldn't have done it. The next move is to lose her when she takes a black lover and you're sitting at home jerking off.
Naww I just wouldn’t know how to approach the question! And she’s really into making me satisfied so it could’ve been that idk..lol

Back