✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

🤷 Who knows? Exactly why you should have white cuckold and cuckold wannabes verify as the little dick beta boys they are 😁😁
Hey! People can do what ever they like! This is just MY OPINION. That said I did see photos posted by a verified person in the missionary thread that are clearly photoshopped and not real photos of their wife With a black guy.

Tips on keeping privacy when posting pic & getting verified
There are a lot of people online that are disinclined to post pics of themselves to show to other members & people on sites so they can maintain a sense of privacy. On this site in particular getting verified as a real person requires people to show themselves to administrators & site moderators. Below is a list of tips that will help you maintain your privacy & enjoy the benefits of being verified on this site along with others.

1. Don't show your face if you don't have to- most sites just want to be able to match a name to a pic of you holding a handmade sign of that pic. While some may require you to show your face most just want to see the body of you as you hold the sign. Angling you camera so that your face/head is out of frame is the best option.
  2. Tattoos, Birthmarks, Moles, Piercings, Scars, Nail color, so on- If you have anything on your body that is unique to you it should be out of frame while taking the pic. If you are unable to do that you can download an app or use cpu software to blur/cover the unique feature.
  3. location, location, location- Avoid posting pics that have location based identifiers in them {example= street signs, flags, sports jersey, clothing with names it}. The best option would be to take pics by a white wall; showing nothing else in the room but you and the wall.
  4. Site settings- On most sites there are settings that will allow you to edit who can see your pics, some of them are so specific they can limit a certain pics from being show to certain people.
  5. Triple check- Before posting any pic you should check as many times as you can to make sure there is nothing in the pic that directly connects you to the pic.
  6. Have no shame- Online dating and seeking a sexual partner online is completely normal in our society. Millions of people take part in it so you shouldn't feel bad if you felt the need to talk to or meetup with someone for erotic interests. Being that most people are physically attracted to others sharing a few tasteful pics will benefit your chances. As long as you don't have any immoral, illegal or negative intentions there is nothing wrong with what you're doing.

Maybe the moderators could post this on the Verification thread where the "how to verify" info is. I know I've had to talk a few people off the edge about getting verified because of the very fears you're addressing here. As it is, I'm going to create a link to it for easy reference.

Tips on keeping privacy when posting pic & getting verified
There are a lot of people online that are disinclined to post pics of themselves to show to other members & people on sites so they can maintain a sense of privacy. On this site in particular getting verified as a real person requires people to show themselves to administrators & site moderators. Below is a list of tips that will help you maintain your privacy & enjoy the benefits of being verified on this site along with others.

1. Don't show your face if you don't have to- most sites just want to be able to match a name to a pic of you holding a handmade sign of that pic. While some may require you to show your face most just want to see the body of you as you hold the sign. Angling you camera so that your face/head is out of frame is the best option.
  2. Tattoos, Birthmarks, Moles, Piercings, Scars, Nail color, so on- If you have anything on your body that is unique to you it should be out of frame while taking the pic. If you are unable to do that you can download an app or use cpu software to blur/cover the unique feature.
  3. location, location, location- Avoid posting pics that have location based identifiers in them {example= street signs, flags, sports jersey, clothing with names it}. The best option would be to take pics by a white wall; showing nothing else in the room but you and the wall.
  4. Site settings- On most sites there are settings that will allow you to edit who can see your pics, some of them are so specific they can limit a certain pics from being show to certain people.
  5. Triple check- Before posting any pic you should check as many times as you can to make sure there is nothing in the pic that directly connects you to the pic.
  6. Have no shame- Online dating and seeking a sexual partner online is completely normal in our society. Millions of people take part in it so you shouldn't feel bad if you felt the need to talk to or meetup with someone for erotic interests. Being that most people are physically attracted to others sharing a few tasteful pics will benefit your chances. As long as you don't have any immoral, illegal or negative intentions there is nothing wrong with what you're doing.
Maybe the moderators could post this on the Verification thread where the "how to verify" info is. I know I've had to talk a few people off the edge about getting verified because of the very fears you're addressing here. As it is, I'm going to create a link to it for easy reference.

Yet another great message from lovely members @db79 as to why you should verify!

“First of all, thank you for approving our verification. Since then, we have gotten A LOT more attention than before. You are right, she has become very popular!”

Back